Photo Thread

DavidB

My photos will be up in a week or so as from here I shall be heading to Wales for the rest of my holiday!! I got some great ones from the talks, I did however see someone taking a photo of Grant in the queue for autographs on their phone, I thought this wasn't allowed????

• Moderators

That would be me doing some stuff for the SM Twitter account. We try to do 'backstage' or different shots to show people. There'll be a lot of stuff on there hopefully that others wouldn't be able to take :uhoh:

Not your fault I grant you BUT to someone who doesn't know that will think well if he's doing it why shouldn't I? Maybe you should have had a press badge or something as I know a few folk behind me were wondering the same thing, just looks a bit unfair to the rest of us mere attendees, who aren't allowed such privileges!!!!

• Moderators

Bit tricky as I was there as an attendee too, so was doing both things really. I did have a press pass at LFCC when I was doing it, but obviously didnt need any other badge there. I'll see what I can do if I do it at any future cons :uhoh:

I love all my photos this weekend so full credit to the photographer this weekend they're all awesome shots and Joe was smiley all weekend bless him he has a beautiful cheeky grin and a very sexy rumbly laugh!!!! Also thanks to Giles who took our pics at the party they are also fab!!!!

Thanks guys :uhoh:

Does anyone know if the photographer from Saturday night has a website where we can view/buy prints? I'd love to have a look to see if I'm in any of them.

Does anyone know if the photographer from Saturday night has a website where we can view/buy prints? I'd love to have a look to see if I'm in any of them.

That was Giles photography, I'm sure once he's loaded them onto the website, he'll come onto the forum with the link :)

Just a couple of pictures. I think I have made it accessible to all, but I haven't done this before so I might have mucked it up...

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e311/jce24/Bitten%202/

I aim to add a few more pictures later when I ahve had a chance to sort them.

thanks so much for uploading these, i took my camera but just about all my pics came out blurry and my batteries didn't last so was a bit put down when i looked at mine and they was all blurred!!

Just a couple of pictures. I think I have made it accessible to all, but I haven't done this before so I might have mucked it up...

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e311/jce24/Bitten%202/

I aim to add a few more pictures later when I ahve had a chance to sort them.

thanks so much for uploading these, i took my camera but just about all my pics came out blurry and my batteries didn't last so was a bit put down when i looked at mine and they was all blurred!!

I sympathise, I have come back from a lot of events with a memory card full of blurred pictures, that's why I figured I'd share my good ones. :dance:

Great photos - keep 'em coming!

jcAngel, love your candid shot. Not sure as I can't quite tell from your profile, but didn't I talk to you in the Gold Pass reception about Rammstein (kicked off by my "Lava" T-shirt)? I'm pretty sure I remember you telling me your username. (Although things did get rather hazy after a bit. :blush:) And bezzo, nice Joe hug! I remember recognizing your username in the course of a conversation while you were in a photoshoot queue at some point over the weekend...