Great Weekend :)

peeka85

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thank you for such a smooth, well run and fun convention. My friend (whose first time it was at a convention) had a great time and we met some really lovely people. The guests were all fantastic and we were pleased to be able to spend so much time with Joe in particular as we got to go on the guest encounter. They were all really lovely and happy to talk etc. And they all seemed genuinely shocked when I gave them all cupcakes, particular Joe who was so humble and pleased to have been given a gift.

Anyway, I was asked by a few people to put photos of the cupcakes up so if ME don't object then I will do once I've downloaded the photos. Don't worry I won't publicise my name etc :D

We had to leave a little early but it was still fab and so glad we booked. Was also very happy with the extras that ME put on so thank you for that.

Look forward to seeing other people's photos!

x

• Moderators

I have to say I only went up for the day yesterday, but I had one of the best days I've had at any ME con.

1. Guests - all three were absolutely fantastic. All were very happy and enthusiastic at the signings, smiley at the photo shoots, and chatty, lively and downright hilarious at the talks. Exactly the sort of guests you want at a convention. They gave everyone everything they had, and left everyone with some great memories.

2. Crew - Have to say that everyone was friendly, efficient, and everything was done to a high standard. All seemed to be organised smoothly, and I got everything I needed to get so thank you to all involved. Punching the badge seemed to work well and made things very easy all round.

3. Attendees - Whether it was someone I'd known for ages, seen at an event or two, or never talked to in my life, everyone was so approachable and friendly that it was one of the best atmospheres I've seen at a con. I really hope everyone had a fantastic time.

I've had a truly awesome weekend and it's not over yet, still Lou Pines to go!!! The 3 guests we had were perfect both alone and together their chemistry was fantastic, to say there were only 3 of them it felt like 6 they were so enthusiastic and energetic!!!!

Also a big thank you to ME for getting such guests and to all the crew for being so friendly and nice and helpful (all bar one!) and I'll second the great attendees, I've spoken to more people this weekend than at any of the previous events, everyone was so friendly and approachable!!

I've had such a good time that I've even booked my Gold ticket for Bitten 3 next year!!!

Brilliant Con as ever!!

Loved the whole weekend!!!!

I don't have my ticket for next year but i certainly will be getting one!!

(When i have the finances lol)

It was so lovely to meet old friends and make some new ones this weekend!!!

I agree that everyone was really friendly; we ended up chatting to lots of new people and I've never really felt that before at other cons so was really nice! :)

Oh and to top it all off, Joe Manganiello tweeted to both me and my friend to say thank you to us! Amazing!

The only complaint I'd have is that almost everything ran to time ;P. I was slightly late getting down to the opening ceremony and missed it. I shall never again assume that all cons run late XD. In all seriousness it was a fantastic con. Couldn't have wished for more friendly, funny and down to earth guests. The crew did a fantastic job of keeping everything in order, answering questions etc and always being very polite about it. I have to agree with the folks above and say that the atmosphere really was fantastic. I had a really good time metting new folks and can't wait to have a blast with them again next year.

I had a fantastic weekend, have to leave before the closing ceremony though.

The guests! What can I say about them? They felt like six strong, very happy, smiley and you could talk to them for a few seconds. And the talks were some of the best I've been to in a while :D

So thank you!

I met some fantastic people who are now going to be great friends.

I would have to say Bitten 2 blew me away. I went to last year's event, and this year seemed just as good if not better.

The crew were amazing and friendly, I remember they were all singing "Sisters are doing it for themselves" on the registration desk. I thought Joe would be taller than "Too Tall" but he just beats them all :D Thanks to the crew for making this weekend great, all your hard work and time is much appreciated.

The guests I thought were utterly amazing. Got talking to Grant on the Sunday night and he was just so friendly and relaxed. Grant's talks for me were the highlight of the weekend, absolutely hilarious. I got a nice muscle pose shot from Joe too.

All in all a really enjoyable weekend and I will book for Bitten 3 when I get some monies :wub:

Thanks again ME and SM, you guys rock!!!

Ok I will try to keep this short as no one wants to read an essay of my ramblings but Bitten 2 was the most amazing convention ever.

The whole weekend was just phenomenal. ME you continue to amaze me with how much you push the boat out and strive to give fans value for money and a dam good time.

Case in point the frebies (which were amazing btw ESP group shot) yes we lost two guests but you went out of your way to give something back to the fans and that makes such a difference.

The parties were again brilliant and it was great to go back to Fangtasia lol it shud be a yearly tradition I feel. The dancers were alluring aswell as entertaining :D and the whole Atmosphere electric.

THe quiz speaks for itself lol that was just pure magic- u can't buy entertainment like tht

Most importantly I have to mention the best part of the weekend, the guests.

How you got it so right I will never know lol they were the perfect trio and just bounced of each other beautifully.

The talks were some of the best in ME history, the photos the funniest with some great and willing poses and as for the intimate encounters lmao, well u had to be there :) I personally feel I had a great rapore with Marshall ( what an amazing guy he is ) which seemed to make the whole weekend even more magical and I have u guys to thank for that

From start to finish it was fun all the way, even that bloody word search which I gave up on after god knows how long lol

And I shall forever be a f@@king pit bull - go team :)

In conclusion It was amazing and I haven't even mentioned my amazing new friends, shout out to my girls and Gazza, oh and u too Allman :wub:

So thanks ME for once again proving u r the kings of the convention world

See you at bitten 3, it cant come fast enough

Much love x

Ps big love to ure awesome, helpful and friendly crew, thanks guys n gals

Edited by stepster

Had such an amazing time this weekend!!! The guys were great, especially Grant!!! He's hilarious, I haven't so much in long time!!! LADYGARDEN!! hahahah He could have his own Con, Bowler Con 2012.

Loved the parties, talks, quiz etc. Thank you, ME, for a fantastic weekend. Can't wait for Bitten 3.

Helen :)

Have had a brilliant weekend. The guests were wonderful - I'll take quality over quantity any day, and I certainly got that here. Particularly from Grant, who made me laugh so much I cried on several occasions during his talks, but the group talk was marvellous when all three were interacting too - I think this con has just raised the bar to a new level on that score. The parties I attended were a blast, particularly the Sunday one, where I kept going until the last song for a change. Possibly my favourite con yet, which is saying something. Many thanks to SM, the crew, Malcolm on the photos and all the attendees with whom I got to hang out - you all made it so much fun for me.

Roll on Bitten 3. :lol:

Great weekend!

However, I think the guys need to think of some more activities for people to do between breakfast and the afternoon talks on Sunday. Because most have checked out of their room, there is very little to do and lots of people were just sat around looking a bit bored.

People can always leave the hotel and go out somewhere. There's a whole shopping centre, pubs, cinema etc. People shouldn't feel like they're stuck in the venue :lol:

That's very true and it's what we did on Friday and Saturday. The weather on Sunday wasnt' really "outdoors" weather though!

I had the most fantastic weekend along with my sister and friend.

Unfortunately we had to leave before Marshall's final panel, and so missed the panel where all three were on stage, and the closing ceremony. A 6.5 hour car journey home followed leaving early, wish we had left it later now!

Anyway, despite two guest cancellations I thought the con went by brilliantly, the three guests were amazing especially Grant who had me in stitches, what a funny guy he is.

Have to say the security guards were a bit intimidating, where they really necessary?

Malc did a fabulous job on the photo shoots. I just wish there could be a mirror by the doorway into the photo area so we give ourselves a final checkover before having the photo taken.

All crew members were fabulous!

The photographer who snapped away at the parties did an awesome job.

I could go on and on gushing but I will stop here!

:lol:

I have had the best weekend ever! ME as per usual did an amzing job with the guests, organisation and entertainment! ;)

Even though we had the dissapointment of losing two guests the extras we were given (Autographs, photo and group shot) more than made up for that so thank you very much!

Cant wait for Bitten 3 :lol:

I have had literally one of the best weekends I've ever had.

This is by far the best con I have ever been to, and I would of booked Bitten 3 tickets in a flash but no funds at the moment unfortunately!!

The guests: All I can say is WOW!! Agree 100% with the previous comment "quality over quantity" and these were certainly QUALITY guests. Grant had me in stitches constantly, Marshall is just an absolute sweetie (with a great rude side), and Joe :wub: well who couldn't love that hunk of a man???? Well done ME for getting such a fabulous group for us who bounced off eachother so so well.

Photos: I love all my photos.. they are all FAB!!! So thanks to the great Malcolm, always the best! Also got some great pix that Giles took at the party.. so thanks too!!

The extras: These were just the best!!! Great group shot and extra Joe shoot, which I was going to get anyway!

Hotel: Great, loved it! Nice being near some shops etc too so could pop out for food/drinks.. but the con bar menu was actually pretty reasonable (and yummy) anyway!!

Parties: Great great fun!! LOVED Fangtasia, missed last years so that was fab!! Karaoke was hilarious! My only gripe about the weekend (which is small so not a big deal in the grand scale of things) is that I was really really really looking forward to the Lou Pines party, being that we had the 2 wolves there, and I just think it would of been so much better as the Friday party, with the fairy one as the "chilled" sun party. Think alot could of been done with the Lou Pines theme, but hey ho I suppose one has to be the quieter party. And I actually had so much fun in the bar Sunday night anyway that it didn't even really matter. Night ended on a high when Grant came out with Victorias boyfriend to say goodnight to us.. fab fab FAB!!

I can't believe its over a year till we get to bite back again.. But already I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

;)

And last but by no means least.. I'd also like to show some great appreciation to Joes nipples for making such a prominent appearance in Sundays photoshoots... That air con was certainly up high in the Photo room :lol::P:lol::lol: So a BIG :lol: for that!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TheVampireGirl