Eve Myles for Hub 7

davidbrookes

John Barrowman and Kai Owen have been announced and I noticed there wasn't a thread on here requesting Eve so I thought I would start it. I'd basically just like to hear your opinion, I personally would love her to be there as I saw her for about 5 seconds at Collectormania Milton Keynes 13 but being a student I could only afford John Barrowman, something I regret all these years later. Whatever you think, please say, but please be nice :D.

Another vote for Eve here! She was fantastic at Hub 4 and her and Kai together are absolutely hilarious. I'm sure with JB thrown into the mix it would be even more so.

Plus I have something that I'd like all three of them to sign, so it would be really nice to get it done at the Hub! ;)

Eve is lovely and a brilliant actress, whom I met all too briefly at Hub 2. I couldn't go to Hub 4, so I'd love to see her at Hub 7. As others have said/implied, she and John and Kai at the same event would be just epic!

And, er, just saying that many who don't list Gwen amongst their favourite characters have told me that they liked Eve. Very much.

Eve is lovely and a brilliant actress, whom I met all too briefly at Hub 2. I couldn't go to Hub 4, so I'd love to see her at Hub 7. As others have said/implied, she and John and Kai at the same event would be just epic!

And, er, just saying that many who don't list Gwen amongst their favourite characters have told me that they liked Eve. Very much.

I'm not very keen on Gwen, but Eve is brilliant!

I have to say, until recently I thought she was great too. It's just some of the things she's said in interviews has really put me off. But anyway, I don't want to start and argument. Just stating my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Not sure if I've replied to this or not, but yessssssss pleeeeeeaaasssseeee!!!
Of course you have already replied :P

If she's wearing that dress which she wore in Ep3 of Miracle Day (ie, yesterdays), then omigod, yes please!

Seriously though, I've met her 3 times now and I would say a big YES YES YES to this request!

She is lovely!