Buzz Auto Pre Order

porter83

Hi

I can't make it to Autographica because I will be on my honeymoon. However I can't miss the opportunity to get Buzz Aldrins auto. Although I feel a bit wary of ordering it online. Has anyone else done this before?

Also, what photo will he autograph?

Thanks in advance if you can answer my questions.

Congratulations to the upcoming wedding. :D

I remember some regular users have used the pre-order service before, so hopefully someone can come on and comment shortly.

Regarding photos, there is usually a number of pictures to choose from. When you order you are asked to give close specifications if you want a specific photo and the pre-order guys will do their best to get close to the description.

Hopefully this helps a little.

we normally give out prices when we announce the guest but for this guest we cannot give the exact autograph prices till after June due to contractual reasons , but i can say the basic auto price will be well under £250

Personally I'd advise you to wait until the on the day prices are announced.

It's my understanding the pre-pay figure is £250, yet the above states that the price will be 'well under' that.

Maybe you could get somebody here to get one for you?. :dance:

• Moderators

Hi

I can't make it to Autographica because I will be on my honeymoon. However I can't miss the opportunity to get Buzz Aldrins auto. Although I feel a bit wary of ordering it online. Has anyone else done this before?

Also, what photo will he autograph?

Thanks in advance if you can answer my questions.

Hi There

If you pre order from the website i will be dealing with your order personally as i do with all the preorders from the site.

It's very safe and a good way of guaranteeing you will get what you want.

Dave Phillips

Thank you so much for your replies so far. So at the moment the order price is over £250 (with personalisation and postage) so will that change? And if so should I hold of ordering till it does?

Is it possible to view the actual photos available for signing?

Sorry for adding on more questions.

Thank you so much for your replies so far. So at the moment the order price is over £250 (with personalisation and postage) so will that change? And if so should I hold of ordering till it does?

Is it possible to view the actual photos available for signing?

Sorry for adding on more questions.

Based on the available information, the basic in-person signing price will be less than £250. Unfortunately I can't find any mention of whether the pre-order price will definitely be the £250 that is currently listed on the website, or if it will be the same as whatever the in-person price will be. Dave or Jason will have to confirm this, sorry.

I have never known the 10"x8" images to be made viewable before.

• Moderators

Hi There

The pre order price for Buzz is £250

It will not change.

The price he will charge on the day will probably be less than that for the base price but not by a significant amount.

We will not have the images available for viewing but you can specify the type of image you want and i will do my best to match it as close as possible.

Dave Phillips