Cosplay

David - could you please clarify where I have erred in expressing my opinion in anything other than a succinct manner? There is too much sensitivity on display here regarding the cosplay event (which I tend to enjoy) - others have even shared my views.

• Moderators

There's no need to call people sensitive etc. If someone wants to get rid of their own topic, that's up to them - I personally agreed with it, as it was a complete mess, and some people weren't capable of sensible discussion.

Anyway, agree or disagree with whoever you want, but it becomes more personal referring to oversensitivity etc. No need to comment on people themselves.

Jerri-Kay were you with another girl dressed as Cat Woman?

i was for a while yes :)

and sorry guys..i deleted the thread. i agree with the points you both made and you gave really good posts. its just some people cant keep it under control and they really were not being nice towards me or anyone else :( just didnt want all that negativity. you're more than welcome to start a new thread though

Ahhh I have a few photos of you two together any idea of if she is on here or how to get in contact with her?

Both of you looked Fanatastic by the way :)

Jerri-Kay, I wanted to compliment you on your cosplays of Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Babydoll having seen pics of them on the forum- just like your Black Cat, you really did eye-catching versions of each character- and the more I see of you, the more gorgeous I think u are :smile: