Cosplay

Helloooo..... Erm, I think I'm planning on doing my first ever cosplay on Sunday, so thought I'd come and say hello on this thread! :0) I'm super-nervous - despite spending hours sewing the blasted thing, actually putting it on will require a great dint of willpower! I'm on my own for the day, and will be cosplaying Daenerys Targaryan - would love it if you came and said hi if you see me! :0)

Hey!

Myself, my fiancee and our friend will be cosplaying GoT on the saturday as Jorah, Catelyn Stark and Jacqen respectively!

So if you spot us or we spot you we'll make sure to say hi! =D

I have a friend going as John Snow too! XD

I am not officially "cosplaying" this year since I have just purchased my enture costume in a fit of panic but I'll certainly be joining you costumed people.

I'll have a knife, but it'll be clearly plastic (it cost £3.99 I'm not getting excited and don't have time to paint it haha) so I assume thats fine.

Are you going to be Ghostface? If so what day? I'll be taking pictures of people wearing costumes and probably some other things as well.

Thats the plan, so long as it arrivse tomorrow and isn't awful. Although I am paying a decent price for it so it should be decent enough. Just couldnt bare the thought of being without costume and I am too fat for Lara this year lol.

Am assuming there will be some Claire Bennets?

Sarah will be cosplaying Claire on Sunday. She will be by herself as I volunteered to crew so please say hi if you see her, She's the 12 year old slightly podgey one in the blue and black cheerleading outfilt

Edited by enty

Helloooo..... Erm, I think I'm planning on doing my first ever cosplay on Sunday, so thought I'd come and say hello on this thread! :0) I'm super-nervous - despite spending hours sewing the blasted thing, actually putting it on will require a great dint of willpower! I'm on my own for the day, and will be cosplaying Daenerys Targaryan - would love it if you came and said hi if you see me! :0)

Hey!

Myself, my fiancee and our friend will be cosplaying GoT on the saturday as Jorah, Catelyn Stark and Jacqen respectively!

So if you spot us or we spot you we'll make sure to say hi! =D

Awesomeness! I'll definitely be there on the Sunday, but if I'm there on the Saturday too I'll make sure I look out for you!

oh the hair is a nightmare! im used to doing 50s style hair on myself because thats the style usually wear but even then, i find it difficult! i've seen people using wigs before..i dont know how that'd even work...

Im cosplaying Sally later on this year and i've ordered a commission wig for it. If it looks as good as it does on the photo its gona be beautiful! *fingers crossed*

Here's hoping for you! :D

I've practiced a few times and it's getting better and better. Just hoping it works out on the day.

Think a wig might be a great idea though. One less thing to worry about! :D

Also, you need to have super long hair to do it. Mine's a decent length but could still do with being a few inches longer!

I tried a few times with my hair and i got so angry and fed up with it haha! My hair has never ever done what i want it to, which is sooo annoying cos its the exact same colour as Sally's. Typical! I remember a past cosplay i did, i used my own hair, and practiced sooo many times before the event to get it perfect, and it worked wonderfully. Did it work on the day? Did it hector!! XD Cant wait to see your costume though!! Me and my fiance were gona do Sally and Eddie to lfcc, but i chickened out on wearing mine so im gonna save it for another time XD

Awesomeness! I'll definitely be there on the Sunday, but if I'm there on the Saturday too I'll make sure I look out for you!

We'll be there on the Sunday too! Myself and my friend as Jayne and Mal from Firefly, my fiancee possibly Catelyn stark again =] So if you see us either day say hi =]

I have a friend going as John Snow too! XD

Awesome! Pictures of my fiancee shunning him and me fighting to get my family sword back are needed xD

Jerri- Kay: thank you so much!!! XD!! I'm seriously on cloud nine right now with my new dress! I can't wait until Sunday to wear this in public for the first time! Sif on saturday will be such a underwhelming costume to wear lmao

oh the hair is a nightmare! im used to doing 50s style hair on myself because thats the style usually wear but even then, i find it difficult! i've seen people using wigs before..i dont know how that'd even work...

Im cosplaying Sally later on this year and i've ordered a commission wig for it. If it looks as good as it does on the photo its gona be beautiful! *fingers crossed*

Here's hoping for you! :D

I've practiced a few times and it's getting better and better. Just hoping it works out on the day.

Think a wig might be a great idea though. One less thing to worry about! :D

Also, you need to have super long hair to do it. Mine's a decent length but could still do with being a few inches longer!

I tried a few times with my hair and i got so angry and fed up with it haha! My hair has never ever done what i want it to, which is sooo annoying cos its the exact same colour as Sally's. Typical! I remember a past cosplay i did, i used my own hair, and practiced sooo many times before the event to get it perfect, and it worked wonderfully. Did it work on the day? Did it hector!! XD Cant wait to see your costume though!! Me and my fiance were gona do Sally and Eddie to lfcc, but i chickened out on wearing mine so im gonna save it for another time XD

Just practiced again, and it went quite well, praying I don't have the same luck as you did ;) haha.

Hair is a fickel thing! I never tend to do anything with it so this is a huge shock! :P

My partner is itching to to Eddie, but he's going for Rorscach this year instead.

Just had our first run through! I'm sadly not as confident as i'd hoped.... Just nerves and not much confidence finally hitting me I guess.

I do hope you like the costume and I can pull it off. Nervous isn't the word right now...... Eep!

• Like 1

I loooove that Harley Bazooka!

I've just done some pianting touch-ups to my Tallis as I broke the top a little dancing too much at a previous con party. lol I was about to post a picture but it looks like I'll have to upload it to a photo host first.

My Knockout (DC comic character) is finished and is the comfiest tights and leotard I've ever worn so that's good. lol