Cosplay

Not sure exactly what I will be doing yet guess I will have to see where I'm up to with my costumes by this time next year. I want to take my Colonial marine to a few cons as thats one I will have cleared with the costume group I'm in when its finished but need to see if I'm allowed to do my own stuff the other day of the con

Is it wrong that I want to be a Bobblehead from Fall Out 3?

... Probably won't though lol... Might goes a Vault Dweller, or Benny from New Vegas (gotta love that suit :YAHOO: ) or at least the main playable character after obtaining Benny's suit seeing as I'm a girl lol.

Edited by cassface89

right. i have an announcement!

i have decided, after much deliberation,i have decided for the first time ever to make my own costume! i shall be making my own cardassian prosthetic. i shall be a civilian cardassian not a military type so i can have a simple dress.

i shall also style my own wig, i have to buy a simple black wig and add to it braids and other such extensions to give it the female cardassian elaborate hairstyle, this is the first time i have ever done such a thing so im nervous. i will put pictures here of my progress as it goes, please support me fellow cosplayers with tips and such! love ye!

right. i have an announcement!

i have decided, after much deliberation,i have decided for the first time ever to make my own costume! i shall be making my own cardassian prosthetic. i shall be a civilian cardassian not a military type so i can have a simple dress.

i shall also style my own wig, i have to buy a simple black wig and add to it braids and other such extensions to give it the female cardassian elaborate hairstyle, this is the first time i have ever done such a thing so im nervous. i will put pictures here of my progress as it goes, please support me fellow cosplayers with tips and such! love ye!

Good for you and good luck with it! Part of the fun and the sense of achievement comes from working out how to make the blessed thing in the first place so don't give up.

Look forward to seeing your progress.

Edited by Starbuck's dad

Still unsure if I can attend (all depends if I can get the time off work!) but I'm going to try my damned hardest - wanted to meet Christopher Judge for what seems like forever >.<.

Was planning to do a Hathor and Ishta cosplay sometime so seems fitting that I get it done for this :D. Probably Ishta.

So happy right now... spoken to a friend whom is making my Ariel disneyland park dress for me, and got a contract being made in the works so it can be done for LFCC! YAY! I'm super excited as it's my dream to own that dress they have Ariel in, at the parks XD!

So my cosplay plans are Sif and Ariel...not much of a difference haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I'm a newbie to the world of Cosplay and have set myself a New Year's resolution to do my first one at LFCC (yes, I actually keep my New Year's resolutions! :-)

Do most Cosplayers go for the entire weekend? (as I've seen conversations about multiple costumes)

Thanks for your help. I look forward to seeing you there,

Jonathan.

Hi guys!

I'm a newbie to the world of Cosplay and have set myself a New Year's resolution to do my first one at LFCC (yes, I actually keep my New Year's resolutions! :-)

Do most Cosplayers go for the entire weekend? (as I've seen conversations about multiple costumes)

Thanks for your help. I look forward to seeing you there,

Jonathan.

Most cosplayers try and go for the whole weekend, but obviously other commitments mean some people can't :) But depending on guests people are planning on getting photos with, or cosplays they've recently made that they want to debut, a lot of cosplayers will have several cosplays over the weekend. I usually have one for each day, but I'm only planning on doing one this LFCC as it's going to be a difficult one :D I do know some people who have three or even four cosplays for one weekend. I guess it depends on the person, really ^^

I agree with Lucy - in essence it varies per person and there are certainly no hard and fast requirements.

A costume per day seems to be the norm, but I know some people who have gone both days and only cosplayed on one whereas others seem to do several in a day. Of course, attending both days isn't compulsary.... :D