EXTRA STUFF FOR ALL BITTEN ATTENDEES

Massive Events

• Moderators

I'd be very surprised if ME do anything different to what has been stated in the original post. I think everything is very generous, and they can't cater for what every single attendee wants sadly :D

Could Gold ticket holders have the option of an extra photo with all three guests, and not two photos and one auto?

Ta!

It's actually one photo and one auto - the original post says

EXTRA PHOTO SHOOT WITH JOE OR GRANT :

This will be FREE for all Gold and Silver Pass holders. You will be able to go through for your extra shot with whichever guest you choose on Sunday.

I understand that "if you don't ask, you don't get" but can I please kindly request that people refrain from emailing me to ask for refunds of additional photoshoots that have been preordered? Excluding, of course, those for cancelled guests.

The extras that ME have very kindly arranged are intended as a 'thank you' to people for supporting the shows and for the purchases that have been made, to ask for a refund isn't really in the same spirit.

Massive Events will not be refunding any photoshoots for guests that are still attending Bitten 2. As always, all sales are final, non-transferrable and non-returnable.

Thanks.

I understand that "if you don't ask, you don't get" but can I please kindly request that people refrain from emailing me to ask for refunds of additional photoshoots that have been preordered? Excluding, of course, those for cancelled guests.

The extras that ME have very kindly arranged are intended as a 'thank you' to people for supporting the shows and for the purchases that have been made, to ask for a refund isn't really in the same spirit.

Massive Events will not be refunding any photoshoots for guests that are still attending Bitten 2. As always, all sales are final, non-transferrable and non-returnable.

Thanks.

I am more than happy! I would have 8 photos with Joe and not a word of complaint :)

thanks to all of you at Showmasters this is going to be a stunning weekend!

xx

Could Gold ticket holders have the option of an extra photo with all three guests, and not two photos and one auto?

Ta!

It's actually one photo and one auto - the original post says

EXTRA PHOTO SHOOT WITH JOE OR GRANT :

This will be FREE for all Gold and Silver Pass holders. You will be able to go through for your extra shot with whichever guest you choose on Sunday.

Ah yeah... poo! Thought Gold would get a little bit extra. Ah well!

I think to be honest what ME have done is beyond amazing.

I know we can't mention other con organisers but I recently tried one of them for the first time as a massive fan of one the shows they were doing and they had 5 guests go down to 3 and we got nothing in the way of extras. No extra photo, no free group shot, nothing. Which is why I have and will always love ME as they always put us fans first and go the extra mile every time. Nothing compares to you guys. Much love :)

Edited by stepster

Just read some of the post complaining about what ME has arranged for us, and I can't believe it. Be thankful, people. They don't have to alter the original package, but they always want to give us the best experience we can have. I think it is awesome to have the extras and am glad that ME cares about the attendees so much. Complainers need to understand that ME can't take each individual case, they have given an option that is best for most people.

Personally, I'm thankful for the extras and can't wait for Friday!!!

I'm being totally greedy! Gone away, thought about what ME are doing, slapped myself across the face, told myself to 'get a grip' and am more than happy.

Please excuse my griping, now I have to go pack, my teeth, eyes, wigs and costumes!

See you all on Friday

XXX

I'm being totally greedy! Gone away, thought about what ME are doing, slapped myself across the face, told myself to 'get a grip' and am more than happy.

Please excuse my griping, now I have to go pack, my teeth, eyes, wigs and costumes!

See you all on Friday

XXX

Don't slap yourself to hard! Think of your photos :)

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and say a BIG thank you for these extras, it's really good of you and goes a long way to making we the customers feel more valued when things go wrong, I've been pretty vocal about my disappointment on the guest cancellations and what could be done BUT I've slept on it, am over it and am totally looking forward to the weekend and then to have come on here tonight to this great announcement is all good news!!!!!

So again a big thank you, from a happy Gold customer!!!!! :D

I think to be honest what ME have done is beyond amazing.

I know we can't mention other con organisers but I recently tried one of them for the first time as a massive fan of one the shows they were doing and they had 5 guests go down to 3 and we got nothing in the way of extras. No extra photo, no free group shot, nothing. Which is why I have and will always love ME as they always put us fans first and go the extra mile every time. Nothing compares to you guys. Much love :)

They so do. Much gratefulness! :D

Wow, i was still happy Gold customer!! but now im even more happy. Thanks so mush ME!!! Its going to be a weekend to remember!!!! :) see you all tomorrow :) xxxx

Wow, i was still happy Gold customer!! but now im even more happy. Thanks so mush ME!!! Its going to be a weekend to remember!!!! :) see you all tomorrow :) xxxx