EXTRA STUFF FOR ALL BITTEN ATTENDEES

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone! :D

With the loss of Mariana Klaveno the other day we have tried to find a way to get a replacement guest into the show but obviously at such short notice that is very difficult and in this case has proved impossible.

We still have 3 AMAZING guests who I know are looking forward to meeting you all and I am sure the 3 of them will make themselves feel more like 6 people! :P

However, as amazing as they are, we also want to do everything we can to ensure you have a great weekend and get as much value for money as possible. We are therefore going to do the following for this event and we hope that it will enhance what is already going to be an amazing show! :uhoh:

GROUP PHOTO SHOOT :

This will be FREE to all Gold and Silver pass holders. Standard pass holders will be able to purchase a group photo shoot at a discounted rate of £20 each.

EXTRA PHOTO SHOOT WITH JOE OR GRANT :

This will be FREE for all Gold and Silver Pass holders. You will be able to go through for your extra shot with whichever guest you choose on Sunday.

EXTRA AUTOGRAPH FROM MARSHALL ALLMAN :

This will be FREE for ALL attendees. You will be able to get your extra autograph when you go up as normal.

We have also got some extra entertainment for the Saturday night party which should help ensure what was already going to be a fantastic night is even better. ;)

We also have a shiney new schedule so please check it out in the schedule thread HERE!

Again, we would like to thank all of you for you patience, understanding and good wishes. It has meant a lot to us in the office over these past few days and I can honestly say that we are all looking forward to having a great weekend with the best bunch of attendees we have! :YAHOO:

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you all in a couple of days.

Mark, Jason, Gemma, Andrea and all at Massive Events! :D

something similar happened with the last Heroes Eclipse convention but it still ended up being a great weekend and the guests seemed to make an extra effort to make it extra special for us as well as Showmasters.

Sure you'll have a blast

This is wicked!! :uhoh:

Now I have the horrible task of trying to work out what to wear when! haha ;)

WOW! This is so amazing not only to we get double the delights someone actually said Wicked! I haven't heard someone say that since...Ant and Dec on SM:TV when they did their own Poke'rap.

I say wicked a lot, but Im old. LOL!

Thanks for posting this, we shall be taking up the offer of discounted group shot.

Never to old to be Wicked :-D I remember the days you could say stuff like that and people would think you we're really cool like when you were the first one to use a Yo-Yo! I try to play it safe these days and say stuff like Cool. Pretty Good I'm not gonna lie and Smexy.

Oh sod it I'm going to be cheeky and ask anyways lol after all if you don't ask u don't get. I don't suppose us gold/silver attendees could have our free extra photo with Marshall instead of Joe or grant?

Just a big Marshall allman fan here :)

• Moderators

Oh sod it I'm going to be cheeky and ask anyways lol after all if you don't ask u don't get. I don't suppose us gold/silver attendees could have our free extra photo with Marshall instead of Joe or grant?

Just a big Marshall allman fan here :)

I'm sure the extras are stated for specific guests for a reason, or else they would've just said for all guests, so no.