Going on my own!

luckylucy24

Im going with my partner... may as well be on my own though ;) haha !

Ive been speaking to a lot of lovely people on Facebook etc. so im excited to meet everyone !

yay can't wait to meet you!

same. im on my own. and really disappointed one of the guests has cancelled. 3 guests? really? hardly seems worth going. to be honest, if it wasn't for the fact it hasnt sold out... i would have probably given my ticket to someone. oh well. might be interesting....

NO the event will be fun! And the guests we do have are fab ;)

Im going with my partner... may as well be on my own though ;) haha !

Ive been speaking to a lot of lovely people on Facebook etc. so im excited to meet everyone !

yay can't wait to meet you!

We can party together ;):dance:

I'm going on my own!! First con, first time i've been away from the 'rents for this long! I've been speaking to someone too from this forum, I feel better about knowing someone who's going, otherwise i'd pee me panties lol. It will be awesome no matter what! ;)

I'm going on my own!! First con, first time i've been away from the 'rents for this long! I've been speaking to someone too from this forum, I feel better about knowing someone who's going, otherwise i'd pee me panties lol. It will be awesome no matter what! ;)

I think once everyone is there, we all have at LEAST got one main interest so as soon as you get chatting to a few people, it will be like having a huge party with friends :)

Going with the girlfriend. Have been to loads of cons but I know what it's like for a first timer when you don't know anyone.

Some of my best friends I have met through cons, all you have to do is be friendly and other people return the favour.

If anyone wants to add me on Twitter it's GamerJamie and my Facebook profile is here

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Dragoth

Hope some of you say hello ;)

I'm going on my own, but meeting with someone on here there, so if anyone wants my facebook let me know and i'll pass it to you freely :) Nothing worse than feelign uncomfortable by being on yourself, i feel better knowing i'm not gonnab e walking on me todd all weekend! :)

I'm going with my aunt, but pretty nervous as i haven't been to one of these before!! Unfortunately couldn't get a room @ park inn but we'll be staying at Ibis around the corner, will anyone else be there?

I'm going on my own, but meeting with someone on here there, so if anyone wants my facebook let me know and i'll pass it to you freely :) Nothing worse than feelign uncomfortable by being on yourself, i feel better knowing i'm not gonnab e walking on me todd all weekend! :)

I'll add you on facebook :) Btw where abouts in essex are you as I'm there too :)

I'm going with my aunt, but pretty nervous as i haven't been to one of these before!! Unfortunately couldn't get a room @ park inn but we'll be staying at Ibis around the corner, will anyone else be there?

I'll add you on facebook :) Btw where abouts in essex are you as I'm there too :)

Both me and fangbanger are staying at the ibis also :)