Latest Guest Announcement - ARTHUR DARVILL

showmasters

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was all set to come on Sun ... now u announce Arthur For Sat Only ? : ... looks Like I'm Changing my day ...

BTW how much is he Charging for Photoshoot & Autograph ?

As yahweh70 posted, he is on stage Sunday afternoon so can't do that day. Photoshoot has been confirmed as £15, autographs not been made public yet, it's normally a similar point and I can't see any reason for this to not be the same...

I don't know when he has to leave that day, but has it been thought about to try and get a way to show the episode there. It's the series finale and could be pretty cool to watch it on first broadcast with one of the stars!

That would be awesome It's gotta be said. However when it airs I Imagine he'll be viewing it with the rest of the cast to celebrate wouldn't he?

I don't know when he has to leave that day, but has it been thought about to try and get a way to show the episode there. It's the series finale and could be pretty cool to watch it on first broadcast with one of the stars!

That would be awesome It's gotta be said. However when it airs I Imagine he'll be viewing it with the rest of the cast to celebrate wouldn't he?

Let's get the rest of the cast announced for EMS and we can all attend it with all of them :D. They would all have to be nearby if EMS finishes normal time of 6 and Doctor Who is on at 7ish...

Let's get the rest of the cast announced for EMS and we can all attend it with all of them :D. They would all have to be nearby if EMS finishes normal time of 6 and Doctor Who is on at 7ish...

:-) I'll tell you what if you can contact Independant Talent and Troika Talent to get both Matt and Karen I will give you the X-Box Achievement myself.

Let's get the rest of the cast announced for EMS and we can all attend it with all of them :WINCE:. They would all have to be nearby if EMS finishes normal time of 6 and Doctor Who is on at 7ish...

:-) I'll tell you what if you can contact Independant Talent and Troika Talent to get both Matt and Karen I will give you the X-Box Achievement myself.

Well I could contact them, but I think I'll leave it to Showmasters. The last thing I'd want is to ruin the chances of them ever getting Matt. But if SM are reading this, an idea I'm sure could be thought about... :D

Let's get the rest of the cast announced for EMS and we can all attend it with all of them :WINCE:. They would all have to be nearby if EMS finishes normal time of 6 and Doctor Who is on at 7ish...

Well I could contact them, but I think I'll leave it to Showmasters. The last thing I'd want is to ruin the chances of them ever getting Matt. But if SM are reading this, an idea I'm sure could be thought about... :D

Nothing quite like trying to subtly catch the attention of SM ;-)

I gotta say I find TA's very difficult. Like sending in a showreel or Actors CV Troika are always really polite.

I notice the Guest Days and Prices has been updated with Arthur attending Sat/Sun. I assume this'll be a mistake as SM said he'd only be there on Saturday?

I've already sent an e-mail to confirm. I've removed Sunday for now because it does look like a copy and paste error.