Latest Guest Announcement - ARTHUR DARVILL

showmasters

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met him loads of times so know he's lovely but at the end of the day with no queue (i specially waited till it was open and empty first) when I asked.for a photo and the woman with him was quick to jump and say no as he was leaning towards yes, now when I went up a girl turned up at the same.time she too wanted a.photo but would't pay for an auto now thats understandable to say no like.that but.i am a paying guest and all I was faulted on was timing.

Yeah, Arthur was great today...friendly and all. Awesome hat as well!

Pity personalisations had to stop by the time I was there, but it's understandable.

Out of interest what time was that? Met him pre his photoshoot and he was dedicating autos then.

Very friendly guy, great to meet him today.

Think it was around 1:30-2:00 ish, numbers up to 250.

I got to the show around midday, ticket in the 600s for Hurt and Arthur. Dame Diana was at 120ish at around 2.. I had 450ish... not hopeful.

Got one of the last Arthur autographs.. literally.. (excluding stuff for pre-orders and stuff for SM archives.. :blush:)

Really nice guy, stayed on right to the end. I learned my lesson from missing out on Karen going open Q at the end.. So now have a pre-order winging its way, and a in-person signed shot.

Result..

Yes please Matt Smith.. 3 out of 4....

You must have been just after me as I joked with him how may he'd signed and how quick too.

Arthur was absolutely amazing :)

when i had my photo taken with him he was sooo polite and when i went to get my autograph with him and i gave him the Tardis keyring id made him, i remember saying "im sorry if you think its rubbish but my clay skills arent very good yet" and he said back "why would i think its rubbish its awsome" :')

totally made my day meeting him :') He gave his life for Amy in Doctor Who, Id so give him mine!

I arrived around 10, went straight to his queue, it was open and only a few people waiting, was doing personalisations *and* over the table photos <3 i had a photoshoot due anyway but couldn't resist, gave him some artwork from a friend/acquaintence and said it was lovely to meet him, gave him a pre-written card/letter saying all the things i knew i'd be too shy/awkward/flustered to say, yeh generally had a nice experience :-)

It was great to get an arm round me shot at the table as meant I could get the pose some friends had encouraged me to get in the photoshoot (bit of a gang sign, heh). He was very laidback indeed - coulda smiled a bit more but didn't seem unhappy/moody, just not much a smiler, like me (except when meeting very lovely actors like arthur!)

311439_10150853400010195_508065194_21659573_1862008780_n.jpg

(gah sorry, that pic looked smaller on fb... also more of a my arm round him moment heh but still good)

Edited by JessCansBe1337