Guests at Bitten 2

Massive Events

It was just a suggestion, I wasn't saying YOU MUST DO IT!!!

And it's nice that some people go to get drunk and for the parties, but that's not why I booked!!

It's not why I booked either!!! Trust me £195 to get drunk at a party is not what I paid for, whilst the parties are great they are a very very small part of what I bought my ticket for, I don't get why a lot of people on here don't understand that some of us are annoyed at paying so much for what at the moment appears to be very little. If ME can salvage things that's fantastic but they will have to realise that if they can't then there are going to be some unhappy ticket holders, I for one hope they can work a miracle!!!!

And it's nice that some people go to get drunk and for the parties, but that's not why I booked!!

Maybe that came out wrong. I said two of the best things. I tend to go to cons to hang out with friends I haven't seen in a while and meet new people. Of course I love seeing people from the show, I usually buy my ticket before any guests are announced as I know ME hold great cons and great weekends. I have the utmost faith in them for a great weekend regardless of how many guests, and quality of guests.

I do agree that for Gold and maybe Silver ticket holders, my girlfriend and I have 2 silvers, it doesn't look like you're getting much for your money. But as it has been said ME will do their best to make the weekend work and make it enjoyable for everyone.

I hope that clears up my earliar statement :unsure:

How about we all wait and see how Bitten 2 turns out before we start speculating on whether or not it was value for money? Have a little faith, people ;)

Personally, I am a gold ticket holder, and don't regret it one bit - I believe ME run the best cons and are happy to support them (and before anyone assumes I'm awash with money, I assure you I'm not - I work a crappy job at a smidge above minimum wage).

I can't remember when I was last this excited for a con! :D

Like I said, I bought Silver & it's my first con. So im feeling really positive that no matter how many guests there are, that I will have a great time ! :D;)

Not sure if i'll be getting that drunk but we'll see haha.

Can't afford to come to this one myself, which is a shame as I'd love to see everyone, but I know there was such great feedback about all the guests and parties etc last time that no doubt this time everyone is going to have an equally great event.

Sorry you can't make it, dude :-(

We could ask Massive Events to get you as a guest?

:D

Can't afford to come to this one myself, which is a shame as I'd love to see everyone, but I know there was such great feedback about all the guests and parties etc last time that no doubt this time everyone is going to have an equally great event.

Katie, don't get people's hopes up! If ME want David there, they'll approach him themselves :WINCE::poki:

Katie, don't get people's hopes up! If ME want David there, they'll approach him themselves :WINCE::poki:

Haha! <3

Yes they are quality guests but I and I suspect quite a few others have paid £195 for this when I could easily have paid standard prices and bought the photos which would have totalled £118, leaving me £77 better off than I am now!!!!

I will obviously have a fab time no matter but this does leave a slightly bitter feeling I'm afraid!!!!

I, too paid £195... *sighs*

• Showmasters Admin

Do remember gold includes....

1: The drinks reception. You're still getting that, nothing has change there. OK there may only be 3 guests there instead of 5 but there are only about 75 of you not the 150, so the amount of time each one of you get with the guests will in fact be more than you would have had with 5 guests had the show sold out all 150 golds!

2: The goody bag and t-shirt etc

3: Sitting at the front of the talks.

All these things have not changed, and these are the things you paid the extra for.

It's similar for Silver in that you still get the priority seating and the group shot (guests only) etc.

I understand it's upsetting there isn't 5 guests any more and I know everyone is being pretty positive about this but I just felt it needed to be pointed out that the gold and silver passed are still special even if we do only have 3 guests.

And ME have now added extras to make sure this event is still value for money for everyone :uhoh:

• Showmasters Admin
I hope there aren't photo shoots!
Only with me :uhoh:
I will book one at a future event, as I'm pretty certain that I was crouching in the last one. I must have been... ;)

Crouching Adrian, Hidden Stature :YAHOO:

Do remember gold includes....

1: The drinks reception. You're still getting that, nothing has change there. OK there may only be 3 guests there instead of 5 but there are only about 75 of you not the 150, so the amount of time each one of you get with the guests will in fact be more than you would have had with 5 guests had the show sold out all 150 golds!

2: The goody bag and t-shirt etc

3: Sitting at the front of the talks.

All these things have not changed, and these are the things you paid the extra for.

It's similar for Silver in that you still get the priority seating and the group shot (guests only) etc.

I understand it's upsetting there isn't 5 guests any more and I know everyone is being pretty positive about this but I just felt it needed to be pointed out that the gold and silver passed are still special even if we do only have 3 guests.

And ME have now added extras to make sure this event is still value for money for everyone :D

Goody bag, what goody bag, I know nothing of this, this sounds intriguing!??!! :D

I am pleased with the extras it's nice to know they do come up with things like this to placate us all :D

I really can't wait now, I'm so excited!!!

• Showmasters Admin

Goody bag, what goody bag, I know nothing of this, this sounds intriguing!??!! :angry:

I'm not so sure it's a bag (it has been in the past) but there is usually extra stuff that the gold pass holders get, like a mug, a t-shirt, extra badges and other show exclusives :P

I hope there aren't photo shoots!
Only with me :P

Are they during "Stuetta-hour"? ;)

That costs extra ;)