Almost made it

Stepster

Really thought we we're gonna make it to Friday with no more cancelations lol soooo close. Really gutted about losing marianna ( I know its not 100% confirmed yet but these twitter announcements aren't usually wrong) as I love her character and was sooooo looking forward to meeting her.

However the point of this post was to not be to dishearted and to tell everyone to keep faith. Faith in ME. Cause although this news is upsetting I believe they won't let us down, be it with another amazing guest announcement or just a mind blowingly awesome con.

I know a lot of ppl Are upset and some have fingers crossed for Allan Hyde so maybe this black cloud could have a silver lining, who knows. My point is just sit back relax and have faith.

ME have never let us down yet :)

It's what you make of it, only you can let this effect you, still have 3 amazing guests to chat to and this weekend will be awesome no matter what, its got to be! cos it's my first time i've ever travelled this far on my own so i'm gonna make it worth while! :3

• Moderators

It doesn't help having people contact the cast on Twitter themselves, so regardless of who anyone is hoping for, please leave the organising to ME. They know what they're doing, and have asked for people not to do it.

I was going to do a post like this last night to say although some people may still be upset, we still have 3 fabulous guests and its NOT MEs fault. Last year was a fantastic event as the guests were up for anything and had fun with us all. I never purchase Gold so Im not upset if things dont happen and Ive always been very happy with my Standard tickets.

Im sick of reading people speculating about new guests and agree with DavidB that no one should be asking the guests to come, its not our job at all its up to ME. I would doubt we will get anyone else now as its so close and we should just look forward to a good weekend with perhaps a little something nice to make it up?

Roll on Friday.

It's really disappointing, but I realise that this is no ones fault, and I am certainly not blaming ME in any way. OK my gold ticket as it stands is looking a little pricy, but I bet I won't feel like that when I am there. Roll on Friday and Bitten 2! :WINCE:

• Moderators

The only thing I'm worried about in terms of keep tweeting various potential guests is that it may damage any future working relationship if ME choose to try and get them along to an event. I mean Allan or whoever else might be thinking "oh, so they don't want me!" and sour on working with ME when really they just have budgets etc to work from.

LOL yeah im looking forward in dressing up too!!! Though im not dressing up too much, though looking forward in seeing everyone else costumes and meeting all you guys!!! should be great fun, Not been to a bitten con before so hoping everyone is really friendly :) xxxxxx

• Showmasters Admin

LOL yeah im looking forward in dressing up too!!! Though im not dressing up too much, though looking forward in seeing everyone else costumes and meeting all you guys!!! should be great fun, Not been to a bitten con before so hoping everyone is really friendly :) xxxxxx

All our cons are friendly but I would say that Bitten is the most friendly and laid back of the lot! :WINCE:

Mark :YAHOO:

All our cons are friendly but I would say that Bitten is the most friendly and laid back of the lot! :YAHOO:

Mark :D

Completely agree... having been to 2 of the Eternal Twilight cons, which are just manic (and early starts, and constant queues, and screaming fangirls) Bitten is sooooo much better :) I think it helps that this is more of an adult con :) Last year's Bitten was the best con ever! :D

All our cons are friendly but I would say that Bitten is the most friendly and laid back of the lot! :YAHOO:

Mark :D

Completely agree... having been to 2 of the Eternal Twilight cons, which are just manic (and early starts, and constant queues, and screaming fangirls) Bitten is sooooo much better :) I think it helps that this is more of an adult con :) Last year's Bitten was the best con ever! :D

Agree with Fanggirl completely! :D

Will everyone be dressed up for the parties? As I havent had much time to prepare and can't really afford to buy any costumes so I'll just kinda be colour themed lol.. (like red for fangtasia etc) Although I have attempted to put 'tru blood' on my nails which worked out ok so guess thats my theme haha ;)