Question regarding the photoshoots

pixiequeen10thk

Photo shoot tickets are not posted. They are added to your registration pack. When you place the order remember to include your order number for the event ticket (or the ticket number if known) in the comments box, so that it can be matched up.

Another question, does anyone know how early in the day photos are printed and ready for collection? I am specifically thinking of Sunday as I may have to leave before the closing ceremony. If I have any extra photoshoots done I wondered how early they are likely to be available?

Another question, does anyone know how early in the day photos are printed and ready for collection? I am specifically thinking of Sunday as I may have to leave before the closing ceremony. If I have any extra photoshoots done I wondered how early they are likely to be available?
From my experience normally they are back during the afternoon. There isn't a specific time that I am aware of, that would depend on how many there are to get printed.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks. I am hoping I won't have to leave, but figured I'd check so I know what's possible if I do...

Certainly by 3pm they'll be out. And if you can't stay they can be posted to you.