latest guests announcement - BARBARA NEDELJAKOVA

erm.... not to throw a spanner in the works or start rumormongering but I believe this guest is due at an event in Santa Ana, California the same weekend.... you might want to check it out....(I could be wrong)

I agree about not wanting to start a rumour or be a naysayer, but based on the info above, I can confirm she's listed as being elsewhere the weekend of the Glasgow event.

If a mod reads this, can you please flag this up the chain for SM to check into ?

Would be really upset if she can't make this. I noticed she's down as Saturday Only. :unsure:

Please be there Barbara.

edited to remove "met" list.

Marty, I assume you looking to add this list to your signature? If this is the plan click on "my controls" on the top right and then on "edit signature" on the left side.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

But they do have that mythical mods only forum section instead which has at times generated timely replies :P:P

You're overestimating the powers of the mythical mod section I'm afraid. :unsure: But it is posted there too.

Seeing Barbara was only announced yesterday early morning it's just as likely that the other event hasn't updated their website yet. She may be filming in Europe and can't travel over there, but it's doable to come to Glasgow for a day.

In any case I have asked SM to come on and post an update or confirmation or whatever you want to call it.

I think she's in the UK cause she's filming Strippers vs Werewolves in London with Robert Englund at the moment, not 100% sure if the filmings finished but she is 100% in that film :unsure:

Edited by Zak-J

Where the information is listed, is someone Jason has I believe worked with before to get guests over to a UK event.

I'm not sure what the policy on naming is these days, but I couldn't get the actual event site to load up for me, but I found the info via other ways.

If I said the logo was a duck with shades on, that might be enough for me to relay who it is, though feel free to edit this post if it's too much information.

Jason has confirmed early this morning that Barbara will be attending Collectormania Glasgow and not the US event.

I can only assume the website with the duck has not been updated then for some reason if this is where you saw the info.

Aslong as we get something the US doesn't I'm on board :-D

erm.... not to throw a spanner in the works or start rumormongering but I believe this guest is due at an event in Santa Ana, California the same weekend.... you might want to check it out....(I could be wrong)

I agree about not wanting to start a rumour or be a naysayer, but based on the info above, I can confirm she's listed as being elsewhere the weekend of the Glasgow event.

If a mod reads this, can you please flag this up the chain for SM to check into ?

Her own web site shows Glasgow

http://barbaranedeljakova.com/#/appearances/4546155554

:D