Tickets

gosh

• 3 weeks later...

could someone please explain how to order tickets also do you add the postage option thing im a little confused sorry :)

You order via the Autographica site and it works very much like the SM store.

What's confusing you? The whole thing is pretty self explanatory.

As tickets are being mailed as stated above yes, you will have to pay postage.

could someone please explain how to order tickets also do you add the postage option thing im a little confused sorry :)
The various entry tickets/etc can be found here.

Photo shoots can be found here.

The postage option is located on the entry ticket page and must be added to the cart like any other item that you require.

Is it possible to sent a ticket as a present to another address than the given in Paypal? I paid already.

How can I apply for a photo shot with Buzz Aldrin when I purchased a VIP Photo Pass?

Hi There

Tickets are sent out approx 1-2weeks before the event.

Dave Phillips

Is it possible to sent a ticket as a present to another address than the given in Paypal? I paid already.

Send Dave an e-mail, that's the quicker way: dave.moviestar@btinternet.com

How can I apply for a photo shot with Buzz Aldrin when I purchased a VIP Photo Pass?

I don't see Buzz listed as an exception, so a photo with him should be included and you don't need to apply for anything. But if you want to be safe just ask Dave in your e-mail.

hello , ...

I would like to pay just with my chart MASTERCARD but is that does not go how that done it?

I n' do not have paypal, c' that is damage appears to me well to complicate!

for d' other conventions in England j' have just to pay with my MASTERCARD without having to make an account

paypal, can you m' to explain please?

Thank you .

You can do a guest payment. Just do check out as usual. When the site asks you to log into Paypal proceed with "don't have an account".

You're French, right? If you want to register check out registration on paypal.fr. It is hard to walk you through registration because some steps differ from country to country.

Hello!

Thank you for your answer!

That goes finally! yesterday j' have chooses as you have to explain here higher but that n' did not go in spite of the single choice of the chart of bank paypal was also registered, now I come has l' moment to make it again right and my chart was accepted!

I thank you for your prompt response on this sympatic forum! Thanks and see you soon!

;)

PS/ : ....

another very important question really! j' have to forget to count for my entries the 2 pounds sterling! Must I pay them nevertheless to you I makes again then another, because for the good girls group one requests 20 books on the site but from final on my invoice c' is 25 pounds? You can m' to explain and that do have I to make?

why the good girls has 20 books on the site and 25 pounds on the invoice has to pay?

j' have to forget d' to add can the costs carriage you tell me how much carriage costs for Belgium? ( X 2 livres ? ) ?

only one envoit for my order tickets entered and photographs.

J' waits your answer in order to send that to you.

I think that the £25 is a mistake, and it should be £20.

I have asked for confirmation about this and your postage query, and will let you know when I have a reply.

Edit: I have received confirmation from Dave - the Bond Girls photo shoot is £25. Your postage will be £2

Edited by 1of2

Ok , j' waits ...

Thanks ...

See you soon !

EDIT / OK ...I pay the 2 livres now !

PS / WEB SIDE * BOND GIRLS GROUP: £20 eachall available on day of shoot *

@ND

Paypal on the invoice *

Votre panier

Objet Options Quantité Supprimer Montant

BOND GIRLS GROUP PHOTO SHOOT

Nº de l'objet BOND GIRLS GROUP PHOTO SHOOT £25.00

Total objet : £25.00 GBP

it would be well to change that! as there is error.

Edited by belle76