LFaCC FORUM MEETS

im andy as you know..and also not supposed to be online...i work in customer operations for a very large nationwide cable tv company *AHEM* i wont mention names LOL

love travelling myself, although limited to the UK, been abroad once..

oh and i'm 25 LOL :P:P

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ash. I didn't like to ask! ;)

I want to thank everyone for their warm welcome. I can't believe what a response I got!

I've joined forums in the past where when you post to introduce yourself you're lucky if you get 1 or 2 replies :P

Anyway, just goes to show, you're average movie star nuts are the friendliest folk on the planet! :P

I'll look out for you all and say hi to as many as I can. I'm seriously thinking of going both days now!

So, who's going when?

Thought We was just going to Whetherspoons on the Sat night. Its not really fair on the younger ones, who may not get into Wetherspoons. As underage kids have to be out by 9pm!!!! Edited by pippinssweatypants

Too smutty??? :yoda: There's no such thing! Sounds like I'm in good company here then hehehe. And you can't corrupt me cos I'm already corrupted :lol:

ooooooooooooooooooooo are you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm how corrupted though????????????

I plan to leave the Midlands around 6.30 on friday evening to get to wembley for about 9ish..hope you lot will wait for me cos i aint walking the streets of wembley on my own looking for a pub LOL.

Failing that then im gonna ambush Lady E the following night with all that booze in her bag ;):wub:

I thought the agreed plan was (according to the poll) Quality Hotel bar on friday so that those that are under 18 can meet everyone (cause they wont get into WS without ID) then on sat, meet at the Quality and and then on to WS.

I'm only there sat night see you there!!!

LOL At least you won't get bored :unsure:

LOL there is no way i get bored, there is always something i can be thinking about!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you should post a piccie of yourself in the mugshot thread down in general chat, so we can all see what you look like, If you do it before LFCC, we will be able to look out for you and know who to say hi to!!!!!!!!!

The only way I can do that is to get my girlfriend to send an email to me with one of my pics so I can then post it online friday evening. If you get online from then on before the event starts you'll be able to see my pic.

I can prolly do that. Then I won't have to be trying to guess who everyone is, some of you can spot me :)

The only way I can do that is to get my girlfriend to send an email to me with one of my pics so I can then post it online friday evening. If you get online from then on before the event starts you'll be able to see my pic.

I can prolly do that. Then I won't have to be trying to guess who everyone is, some of you can spot me :)

Cool, do that then, I dunno if Jason can get it on the mugshot on Friday, depends on if he is about, but if you have a website, you can host it on that and then give us a link!!!!!!!!1

Well I could always try getting online tomorrow night or maybe even tonight from work. Not sure if I still have a pic in my msn email box. If I have I can post it tonight. Can I upload it on to my avatar like you have?

Well I could always try getting online tomorrow night or maybe even tonight from work. Not sure if I still have a pic in my msn email box. If I have I can post it tonight. Can I upload it on to my avatar like you have?

if its the right size you might be able to. It needs to be 64x64 as far as I can remember, not too sure if you need a website to host it, but hey you might recognise some of us from the mugshot page, a lot of us will be there and I think a few of us will be wearing LFCC t-shirts!!!!!!! So if you see us come and say hi!!!!!!!

Don't worry about that I intend to :angel:

Heyyy if you get drunk enough I might let slip some secrets :D

Ok slip me some secretys, hmmmmmmmm about what then I wonder. As for me getting drunk, I don't think so, I'll be a very busy girl you see!!!!!!!

But I daresay i will be at C5, pissed more than anything else!!!!!!!!