GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

Things do change.
The time frame surrounding the release of the schedule is unlikely to ever vary by much. Ironically, this is partly because things can change - announcements/cancellations/etc. It is left as late as reasonably possible to avoid the multiple amendments that would probably be required if it was worked out much earlier.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i wrote my credit card number in wrong when i was buying some photo shoot tickets as all my others ive bought since have been paid and this one still says viewed.. Any advice? xx
Normally you will be contacted if there is an issue with processing the payment.

If you want, you can contact Hazel at info@collectormania.com, and mention that you may have entered the wrong details. Include your order number.

I think i wrote my credit card number in wrong when i was buying some photo shoot tickets as all my others ive bought since have been paid and this one still says viewed.. Any advice? xx
Normally you will be contacted if there is an issue with processing the payment.

If you want, you can contact Hazel at info@collectormania.com, and mention that you may have entered the wrong details. Include your order number.

Thank you... x

Any Idea when the on line shop closes? Want to buy a shoot for Sean Patrick Flannery but really want to know the time first as I can't be there all day:(
It's normally during the week leading up to the event. Sometimes the week before. Usually a notification of the closing date is posted on here before it happens.

Just counted up the guest list so far there is 31 stars for saturday and 39 stars for sunday will we be getting anymore stars for saterday not complaining just wondering.

It's the same answer like to the general "when will more guests be announced?", really.

It is possible there will be more guests for either day, but until the contract is signed nothing will be confirmed.

Sometimes the two days just are not balanced out 100 percent with the number of guests on each day.

Quick question if im gold pass i go to the font of the photo que say it was a 800 one and it was split in 400 and i was 450 do i go to the bgining of photo op 1 or 2 and with talks cause im gold can i still get in with no tickets and show my pass?

Yes, with a Gold Pass you still go to the front of the first photo op if it's a split one. Of course you can choose to go to the second part then in case you have a clash, then you'd go to the front of the second one.

For the talks you do not need tickets with a Gold Pass. You just show the pass to the crew at the entrance and that is it. You get to choose a seat in the first few rows which are reserved to Gold Pass holders.

Ok, since it's my first (ever) convention, I'm a bit confused here:

I bought entrance tickets for Sat and Sunday + a photo op (the only items I found on the collectormania store). Where do I buy the autographs from?

And what about entrance to the talks (as they seem to be free for Joe Flanigan)?

Can anyone help me? pleeease? :blink:

I bought entrance tickets for Sat and Sunday + a photo op (the only items I found on the collectormania store). Where do I buy the autographs from?

And what about entrance to the talks (as they seem to be free for Joe Flanigan)?

Can anyone help me? pleeease? :blink:

Both of these you buy / collect on the day

Can anyone help me? pleeease? B)

Both of these you buy / collect on the day

Ok, thank you! So I just wait for the tickets in the post and I'm good to go! :o