GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

You listed as Alex Kingston as Saturday and Sunday is this true, as on your store there is only a photo shoot for sunday, is there a likely hood of there being one saturday as well?

I hope so SHE IS AWESOME!

She is also very very sexy have I mentioned that? She was booked for 2 days at Collectormania last year I don't see why she wouldn't this year.

You know come to think of it it'd be awesome if she became an Honorary Member of SM...Just saying ;-)

• Moderators

Hey guys,

You listed as Alex Kingston as Saturday and Sunday is this true, as on your store there is only a photo shoot for sunday, is there a likely hood of there being one saturday as well?

Guests can appear on both days but only do a shoot on one. It depends on demand, and schedules etc.

I'd just wait and see :drool:

Her announcement does say photo ops on both days I think (from how I read it).

Edited by DavidB

just booked my photos for

alex

Alex? Like, again again? :o

after my stupid request at LFCC I thought about never again I was so embarrassed lol, but she is alex and she is river, how can I resist? also in both my shoots before im crouching to get closer, so this time ill stand straight proper.

Hey guys,

She is also very very sexy have I mentioned that? She was booked for 2 days at Collectormania last year I don't see why she wouldn't this year.

You know come to think of it it'd be awesome if she became an Honorary Member of SM...Just saying ;-)

Last year? 2 days? I thought CM:MK a few months ago was her first event and she did just 1 day? I queued up for an hour and a half for her...

just a qurey or sugeestion as we all know poto shoots r 4 1 person only as stated in the online store. however with the amount of doctor who guests that r appreing at the london entertament and media show and the amout of young children probley going and wanting a poto with the stars this could be quite expensive i have 4 boys who whant to meet riversong , rory, comander cody to have a photo shoot with all three is going to cost me £180 is there any way u could do a family price as 1 photo shoot with up to 3 children 4 about £25-30 pounds but only for children not adults as this would be more appeling to famliys :o)

• Moderators

I would be very surprised if they did this. It would be nice for families but it hasn't been done before. And not all kids are just into Doctor Who, so do you then extend this to ALL guests? That would have the organisers miss out on a lot of money if people were to take advantage of it across the board.

i think people would spend more i will not be able to buy the poto shoots as it would cost me £180 but if that price was halved then i would pay as my kids would b all be init but yes why not offer this across the spectrem but only 4 children not adults then this way it would make famlies spend more than what thay would insted i will just b going 4 the autos as at least thay all can at least say hello

Hi guys. I already booked photo shoots for myself with Alex and for my little sister with Eve but when I went to buy the entrance tickets I couldn't find a child ticket for 9am. What should I do, just book an adult for her?

Sorry for newbe questions :angel:

Hi guys. I already booked photo shoots for myself with Alex and for my little sister with Eve but when I went to buy the entrance tickets I couldn't find a child ticket for 9am. What should I do, just book an adult for her?

Sorry for newbe questions :angel:

As far as I am aware there are no child early bird tickets and you will have to pay the standard adult entry price of £12 for her I'm afraid. I'm sure a mod will be along to confirm this though.

Are any of the talks at the EMS paid for? I'm trying to decide what ticket to get so it would be useful to know.
Normally when a guest is taking part in a paid talk it is mentioned at the time of the announcement, and the tickets are put on sale. That has not happened with any of the guests that have been mentoned as taking part in a talk. So it would appear that they are free.

It's possible that a yet to be announced talk may be a paid talk.

I'm also banking on my student loan to fund this event - trust me the weeks after this weekend are going to be like living in poverty. To be honest though the online store may have closed or certainly would be closing around that time and the DT photoshoot probably would have sold out by then, at least I would think it would.

Even if you buy other things on the day (as I'm sure a lot of other things wont sell out) buy entry and photoshoot tickets before your loan :P

Does anyone know when the online store will close?
Normally it closes in the week leading up to the event, sometimes it is the week before that.

Usually an announcement is made on here specifying the closure date a few days before it actually happens.