GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

Ok.. Somebody please help me.. I am obviously doing something completely wrong when ordering my ticket.

I have selected my ticket (Davit Tennant photo shoot)

I filled out the name and address and alternate delivery address - ie all the fields marked *

I click 'next' to go to the payment page and it keeps telling me I haven't filled in all the required fields and refuses to go any further. I have re checked 25 times and I have definately filled out all the required info. Am I missing something??

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, brand new to Showmasters and this forum so bear with me please...

First time user with Showmasters and need advice please.

I have booked several photoshoots and an entry ticket via the website with a debit card. Do Showmasters take money straight away from your account when you've preordered or when they send the tickets out? No money has left my account as yet but I have two different orders and received this TWICE ON BOTH SEPERATE ORDERS "Order no.: ***** Customer no. ***** Order date: 08/09/2011. Thank you for your order:"

I have blanked out the actual numbers...

The confirmation emails with the two confirmation numbers say...."When making a purchase please make sure you enter your card details correctly when in the payment section of the site. Any person who does not enter their card details correctly are unlikely to receive automatic notification that they entered details incorrectly, which could result in not receiving your order. Please check that the payment has been taken from your bank account".

Is that normal? As I say I have received the order number emails but the money HAS NOT BEEN taken...

Help and advice please.

Sheldon.

ok soo im new to all this been to conventions before but not this one

ermm How do i get the autographs?

Also is a standard adult entry ticket ok for photo shoots i have most of the photo shoots i would like in my basket waiting for me to check them out and just wanted to be sure that the standard ticket is ok for photos

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong part

Thanks

Sarah

Hi there,

I run the Twitter account :WINCE:

The shop is manually processed by someone so it will be taken out sometime before the tickets are sent out.

Hi David,

Thank you for the quick reply. By having an order number then all is O.K. then? Should I have got a number in the line for the photo shoot as I can't see that on the order? I have tried ringing the office but no one is available to help for at least 4 hours.

Can I call you at all?

Thanks again.

• Moderators

Hi David,

Thank you for the quick reply. By having an order number then all is O.K. then? Should I have got a number in the line for the photo shoot as I can't see that on the order? I have tried ringing the office but no one is available to help for at least 4 hours.

Can I call you at all?

Thanks again.

If you have order confirmation then all is fine. You'll be contacted directly if there's an issue with your order payment once it's been processed.

You will get the ticket/s in the post and they'll have the numbers on them. Please keep an eye on the forum for more info on when the shoot is etc.

Hi David,

Can I call you at all?

Thanks again.

If you have order confirmation then all is fine. You'll be contacted directly if there's an issue with your order payment once it's been processed.

You will get the ticket/s in the post and they'll have the numbers on them. Please keep an eye on the forum for more info on when the shoot is etc.

Thank you.

ok soo im new to all this been to conventions before but not this one

ermm How do i get the autographs?

Also is a standard adult entry ticket ok for photo shoots i have most of the photo shoots i would like in my basket waiting for me to check them out and just wanted to be sure that the standard ticket is ok for photos

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong part

Thanks

Sarah

There will likely be photoshoots before standard tickets are being let in. If that should happen with a shoot you have booked you can upgrade to Early Bird on the day.

Is it filled in?

I just re did it without putting the county in and it said I had to so I did and now it won't move forward again.

Is it still giving the same error message?

Is it filled in?

I just re did it without putting the county in and it said I had to so I did and now it won't move forward again.

Is it still giving the same error message?

No a different one. The time I missed out the county it said I needed to fill in the county field. All the other times it says I need to fill in a field but doesn't say which one but is next to the address extension field.

No a different one. The time I missed out the county it said I needed to fill in the county field. All the other times it says I need to fill in a field but doesn't say which one but is next to the address extension field.

Sorry, that sounds totally unfamiliar then.

I'd probably try to just type a dot or something in every field to check if this works. Have you done that?

The problem is somewhere in the address area apparently and unfortunately this is a message I have never seen or heard of so far. I've just did a mock order and it's working fine for me, so I really can not tell where the problem is.

That's what I would personally do, just type something in every field (starting with the one the error message appeared next to) and try to make the order go through somehow. So yes, I am serious. As David has said, at this point pretty much anything is worth a try.

Alternatively I'd try with a new delivery address, but I am assuming you have tried that already.