latest guests announcement - ARMIN SHIMERMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very friendly in the photoshoot! So sad I didn't have time to queue for an auto with him, but he came across as a really nice guy. Can we have him back again sometime?

Got an auto from him on Saturday and he was fabulous. Taking loads of time to chat with people, a real pleasure to meet. Got him to sign a DS9 pic and my big Buffy poster which I'm starting to get done. Happy to talk about both and even reminded me to watch SMG's new show 'Ringer'. Lovely man, so happy to have finally met him.

At the last minute I decided to get an autograph and I'm so glad I did, what a great image of Quark and with a gold pen it really pops...Thanks Armin, a pleasure to meet you. I appreciated his taking the time to advise me the gold pen would take longer than usual to dry, some people would not have bothered.

At the last minute I decided to get an autograph and I'm so glad I did, what a great image of Quark and with a gold pen it really pops...Thanks Armin, a pleasure to meet you. I appreciated his taking the time to advise me the gold pen would take longer than usual to dry, some people would not have bothered.

Same with the pic I chose. Somehow using the gold pen is rather appropriate given the character. He also signed my Buffy poster and we had a great chat about both DS9 and Buffy. Loved meeting him.

I had a great chat with Armin. He signed a DS9 boxset, as well as my copy of his Star Trek novel 'The 34th Rule'. He told me about his other novels, which I'm now going to track down copies of!

We had a great chat with him, and he signed 'To Moogie, Always loved You!

Very friendly in the photoshoot! So sad I didn't have time to queue for an auto with him, but he came across as a really nice guy. Can we have him back again sometime?

He was great, a really nice guy. My only issue was that as he was so popular he ought to have had a virtual queue - after all, he was in two major franchises so there were plenty of people who wanted his autograph. Although I had a Gold Pass, I didn't get to meet him until about 5.15pm on Saturday. I kept waiting for his queue to die down but it never did. Having said that, it was worth the wait - he took time to personalise the Quark photo I wanted my name on, and added his character name as well as his signature, then checked that I was happy for him to sign in specific places on the two cast shots I got signed. He was interested to know where I had met Nicole de Boer and my mind went blank. I mumbled that I thought it was in London earlier in the year (though when I got home I realised it had been in Milton Keynes). I then thanked him for answering my question in the Star Trek talk, and he thanked me for asking a question, saying that without questions they can't perform.