FORUM MEETS

hey all.

Ok, i'm not gonna get chance to come on before lfacc. And i'm slightly confuddled about the final details...

Could someone please clarify this:

Friday night: meeting at Quality at 8pm then moving onto Wetherspoons (we'll wait for late comers)

and well i don't have a clue whats happening saturday. If one of my lovely buddies who has my phone number could send me a text or ring me either tonight after 10.30 or tomorrow, i'd appriciate it muchly!

Thank you muchly

luv me x x x

Friday night: meeting at Quality Lobby at 8pm then moving onto Wetherspoons (we'll wait for late comers)

Saturday the same!

I think for both it would be a good idea to maybe wait till 9pm in the hotek bar so any late guys can catch up.

Sam! Shhhush... that's a secret for after the pub shuts

NO< NO< NO. If you had read the polls, WE ARE STAYING AT THE QUALITY ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND GOING TO WETHERSPOONS ON SATURDAY. THAT HAS BEEN THE PLAN FOR WEEKS. W/S OPERATES A STRICT NO UNDER 18'S. AND THIS IS NOT FAIR ON THOSE THAT WAS GONNA COME OUT. PERSONALLY I WILL BE STAYING AT THE HOTEL, WITH ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO STAY ON THE FRIDAY NIGHT.

hey all.

Ok, i'm not gonna get chance to come on before lfacc. And i'm slightly confuddled about the final details...

Could someone please clarify this:

Friday night: meeting at Quality at 8pm then moving onto Wetherspoons (we'll wait for late comers)

and well i don't have a clue whats happening saturday. If one of my lovely buddies who has my phone number could send me a text or ring me either tonight after 10.30 or tomorrow, i'd appriciate it muchly!

Thank you muchly

luv me x x x

ARGH NO !!! what about my tshirt ??????? needs to be sent tonight in order for me to be able to wear it saturday morning...!!!!!!!