latest guest - MICHAEL WINSLOW

• Moderators

Well at least you tweeted all the Glasgow announcementS yesterday evening . :crying: And yes, tweeting should always be done at UK peak time, as opposed to asap. You KNOW this show (and it's locals) are screaming out for exposure / support ! Glasgow's the poor relation yet again ! ;)

Seriously, I have no idea why you're making an issue out of this, but do email me if you want to discuss it rather than messing up this announcement topic.

I don't really feel like justifying every little thing to you, if I'm honest. I do the best I can, but it's a volunteer role just like anyone who does anything on here, or Facebook, or anywhere else. It's things that are done around daily jobs, and other responsibilities. But if, as you have been for years, you want to be overly picky then carry it on by email - unlikely, as I know you like to kick up a fuss on here :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

Seriously, I have no idea why you're making an issue out of this, but do email me if you want to discuss it rather than messing up this announcement topic.

I don't really feel like justifying every little thing to you, if I'm honest. I do the best I can, but it's a volunteer role just like anyone who does anything on here, or Facebook, or anywhere else. It's things that are done around daily jobs, and other responsibilities. But if, as you have been for years, you want to be overly picky then carry it on by email - unlikely, as I know you like to kick up a fuss on here :WINCE:

David its dufresne its what he dose being picky , he used to not be so bad but now he no longer attends our events he feels he can be less reserved and not have to meet us or deal with us at the shows , so do not worry about it , i have not been bothered to argue with him anymore as he just seems to be just what you say picky .

on another note thank you for all your help on promoting this and all our events , you do so much to help our events and get the word out to a much wider group of fans , so than you for this .

see you soon :dance:

jason

• 3 weeks later...