Guest suggestion

Definitely need to bring in some comedy actors/comedians... The Monty Python guys and Lee Evans would be brilliant! (I know I've asked for them before, but if you don't ask you don't get, after all! :YAHOO:)

Agree with this suggestion entirely; also would love to see the cast of Fawlty Towers, Young Ones, Blackadder, IT Crowd, Inbetweeners, Michael Crawford, Michele Dotrice, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Jeff Daniels.

Lee Evans is a fantastic suggestion, other comedians I would like to meet include Michael McIntyre, Peter Kay, Russell Howard, Tim Minchin, Ed Byrne, Greg Davies, Rhod Gilbert, Russell Brand and Jack Dee.

I would like to see some comic guests such as Frank Miller, Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons and Stan Lee. There is only one author I would love to meet which is Stephen King, I know it is highly unlikely but worth a shout I guess.

These are all off the top of my head so I have probably missed some out but you get the idea I'm sure; variety is always needed!

How about the cast of Red Dwarf as the tenth series is out in a couple of months

Please, bring David Duchovny alongside Gillian Anderson! I live in Spain and this could be good chance for me to meet them since Duchovny lives in NY. They attended an event together last summer, but it was held in LA, and that's pretty far and expensive for me.

Tim Curry, Richard O'Brien, Susan Sarandon, Meatloaf, Patricia Quinn, Nell Campbell, Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Sean Hayes, Megan Mullally, Shelley Morrison, Debbie Reynolds, Craig Charles, Chris Barrie, Robert Llewellyn, Danny John Jules, Norman Lovett, Hattie Hayridge, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, Emma Caulfield, Amber Benson, Charisma Carpenter, Alexis Denisof, David Boreanaz, James Master, Juliet Landau, Eliza Dushku, Marc Blucas, Seth Green, Mercedes McNab, Michelle Trachtenburg, Clare Kramer, Mark Metcalfe, Neil Patrick Harris, Josh Radnor, Jason Segal, Cobie Smulders, Jim Parsons, David Hasselhoff, Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, Felicia Day, Nathan Fillion, Ron Glass, Alan Tudyk, Morena Baccarin, Gina Torres, Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, Colin Morgan, Bradley James, John Barrowman, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori, Gareth David Lloyd, Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien, Seth MacFarlane

Any of these would be AWESOME! :D

David Duchovny, Jaime Murray, Michelle Dockery, John Barrowman, David Tennant, Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Philip Glenister and Keeley Hawes. :lol:

Please, bring DAVID DUCHOVNY to the panel with Gillian Anderson!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed! :D

Edited by MayFlower

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)

Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Roswell & Hills Have Eyes)

Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)

Ken Lerner (The Exorcist 3, Robocop 2, Happy Days, The A Team & Buffy)

Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)

Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)

DAVID DUCHOVNY! We need X-Files reunion!!

Agreed! Would LOVE to meet him. If not, maybe bring back William B. Davis or Robert Patrick? Mitch Pileggi (sp?) has also done a con or two over here and I've not met him either (hint). Anyone would be great though!

So I've started re-watching Heroes from the beginning and I was wondering if we could have some more Heroes guests to join Hayden?

How about Greg Grunberg, Masi Oka, Jack Coleman, Kristen Bell or Brea Grant?

Totally agree with you Hayden Is My Hero! And anyone else who suggested Heroes cast member. Especially get Greg Grunberg because he is so funny and entertaining , loves meeting people and genuinely enjoys these kind of events! He could keep Hayden company!

In case anyone's interested, he's on Twitter... just google Twitter and his name, and you'll get him...

Amanda Seyfried (Mamma Mia, Red Riding Hood, Veronica Mars, In Time & Big Love)

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)

Joseph Lawrence (CSI NY, Blossom & Half & Half)

Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, The O.C., Ordinary Family & Entourage)

Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)

Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

Amanda Tapping (OMG so unlikely but worth asking!)

Robin Dunne

You do know both Amanda and Robin are at Chevron this coming weekend? So you could get to meet them if you can get there and afford a ticket.

Yeah I know, I so can't afford that though :(

David Hewlett

Michael Shanks

Amanda Tapping (OMG so unlikely but worth asking!)

Robin Dunne

Ryan Robbins

Christopher Heyerdahl

Nathon Fillion

Gary Oldman

Alan Rickman (Again, so unlikely but hey, I'm asking anyway ;))

Yes yes yes, I second this :) Although I'll meet both Amanda and Robin at Chevron (omg it's in a few days!).

You're so lucky :D I'm so jealous of everyone going!!