Guest suggestion

We need William B. Davis again!

As I just said on Twitter:

"I'm wondering if @Showmasters have got William B. Davis up their sleeves for #LFCC"

Already met him last year but wouldn't mind at all to see him again, the lone gunmen would also be very cool!!

We need William B. Davis again!

As I just said on Twitter:

"I'm wondering if @Showmasters have got William B. Davis up their sleeves for #LFCC"

Already met him last year but wouldn't mind at all to see him again, the lone gunmen would also be very cool!!

I met him two years ago when he was last over, thing is at the time I thought the possibility of Gillian Anderson signing X-Files would be impossible which is why I didn't take my X-Files DVD Boxset for him to sign, now that Gillian will be signing it I wish I'd have got him to sign it now.

wish i got his Auto 2 years ago i really do regret it now so i do hope that he will be annouced a long with Robert Patrick who was amazing last year

Its because of this I really want to go for the FIve Autograph Limit with Gillian.

wish i got his Auto 2 years ago i really do regret it now so i do hope that he will be annouced a long with Robert Patrick who was amazing last year

Its because of this I really want to go for the FIve Autograph Limit with Gillian.

canyou imagine how much Davids Auto would be if he were annouced

Have the lone gunmen ever been there?

I think I heard from someone that they have been, but I wouldn't know for sure. My first con was Collector back in May 2010 :)

canyou imagine how much Davids Auto would be if he were annouced

Quite a bit. I'd say quite possibly double Gillians, but I wouldnt like to say, either way I have Showmasters page open on my browser so I can always check for the latest updates.

Before now I thought it would be great if David was announced as it would be cool to have Mulder, Scully and Skinner together and obviously people would have to cull lesser guests to accomodate this. I asked Jason about the possibility of David doing LFCC and for the time being I'm just going to remain open minded and praying - lets face it, I never thought I'd ever hear Gillian doing a con and when she was announced in February I thought "CHRIST ALMIGHTY!" and four months on this enthusiasm is still there :)

As you are looking at more Game of Thrones guests Showmaster.

Can we have.

Long Shots

Sean Bean

Peter Drinklage

Maisie Williams

Kit Harington

Emilia Clarke

Mark Addy

Others I Want

Aiden Gillen

Susan Brown

Karl Davies

Donald Sumpter

Francis Magee

Nonso Anozie

Roxanne Mckee

Ian Hanmore

Harry Lloyd

Mark Addy

Gethin Anthony

Seth Green (Star Wars: The Clone Wars :yoda: , Austin Powers, Family Guy, Buffy & Robot Chicken)

Heather Morris (Glee)

Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2 & The Grudge)

Azura Skye (One Missed Call, CSI: Miami, American Horror Story & Zoe)

Jena Malone (Donnie Darko, Sucker Punch, Pride & Prejudice & Saved)

• Like 3

Buffy guests please!!

Yeah,

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Sarah Hagan

Kristy Wu

Alyson Hannigan

Michelle Trachtenberg

David Boreanaz

Elizabeth Anne Allen

Andy Umberger

Fab Filipo

• Like 2

Buffy guests please!!

Yeah,

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Sarah Hagan

Kristy Wu

Alyson Hannigan

Michelle Trachtenberg

David Boreanaz

Elizabeth Anne Allen

Andy Umberger

Fab Filipo

yes, more guests of BUFFY, pleaseeeeeeeeee

• Like 1

A prometheus cast member would be awesome.

A Smallville guest to keep Laura company would make my year.

Julie Benz to cover my love of Dexter and Buffy/Angel.

Molly Ringwald and Judd Nelson after re-watching the Breakfast club last night.....any Breakfast Club member to accompany AMH would be fab!

I would love anybody from Chuck!!! (love you guys so much right now for getting Adam Baldwin ;-) )

But really loving Once Upon a Time so would love anyone from there. Most notably Lee Arenberg (who has stated he would love to come) as a OUAT fan and a Pirates of the Caribbean fan ;-)