Guest suggestion

David Duchovny on the panel with Gillian Anderson, please! An X-Files reunion is perfect to make FOX greenlight a 3rd X-Files movie.

I hope David will get annouced soon fingers crossed he will he would be excellent to add to the line up we all ready have

Edited by Starbug

LORD OF THE RINGS GUESTS PLEASE, I HAVE A COMPLETELY NUDE POSTER WHICH COULD DO WITH SOME SIGNATURES!

Any cast members really but particularly Viggo Mortensen, Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Sean Bean, Orlando Bloom, John Rhys-Davis, Andy Serkis, Dominic Mohanagan, Billy Boyd, Sir Ian McKellen, Sala Baker, Hugo Weaving, Liv Tyler, Cate Blanchett, Ian Holm, Brad Dourif, Bernard Hill, Sir Christopher Lee, Lawrence Makoare, Brent McIntyre, David Wenham, Harry Sinclair, Sarah McLeod, Alan Howard and Peter Jackson.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

The wiki got my hopes up, it listed Darren Criss and Matthew Morrison as guests but the site doesn't. :WAVE:

Don't even joke about that! I am so obsessed with them and my poor husband won't want to come and watch me drool over them! Admittedly to meet them, that would make my year!

Ideal guests:

Glee Cast - specifically Darren Criss (Please let that rumour from wiki be true!)

More of the Charmed Cast

Harry Potter Cast - any will do!

Doctor Who Cast - but the more recent series!

Like to see some directors attending, not had many and I know you had John Landis in the past who I would love to meet. Also would like John Carpenter, Tobe Hooper, William Friedkin, Wes Craven, Rob Zombie, Sam Raimi and Danny Boyle. There are many more such as Tarantino and Mendes but they are unrealistic so I won't bother.

Horror guests such as Linda Blair, Harvey Stephens, Robert Englund, Nick Castle, Shelley Duvall, Danny Lloyd, Sissy Spacek, Tippi Hedren, Judith O'Dea, Sid Haig, Haley Joel Osment, Britt Eckland, Sir Christopher Lee, Bruce Campbell, Jamie Lee Curtis, PJ Soles and Marilyn Burns.

Cast members from X-Men, Batman, Trainspotting, LOTR, Harry Potter, Toy Story, Spider-Man, Saw, Addams Family, American Pie, Clockwork Orange, Ghostbusters, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Fantastic Four, Pulp Fiction, Lion King, Kill Bill, Hellboy, American Werewolf in London and Scream.

As always, would do anything to meet the cast of THE YOUNG ONES.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

The wiki got my hopes up, it listed Darren Criss and Matthew Morrison as guests but the site doesn't. :(

Don't even joke about that! I am so obsessed with them and my poor husband won't want to come and watch me drool over them! Admittedly to meet them, that would make my year!

Ideal guests:

Glee Cast - specifically Darren Criss (Please let that rumour from wiki be true!)

I just looked on Wikipedia and saw this too. I have met Darren Criss before (He gave me a HUG!!!! :D ) but would not mind meeting him again and would also love HP cast members :D

Seth Green (Star Wars: The Clone Wars :blink: , Austin Powers, Family Guy & Buffy)

Heather Morris (Glee)

Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2 & The Grudge)

Azura Skye (One Missed Call, CSI: Miami, American Horror Story & Zoe)

Jena Malone (Donnie Darko, Sucker Punch, Pride & Prejudice & Saved)

What do you mean SM are slipping? They have got many great guests this year and ok maybe they are not the ones you like but there are still many more guests to be announced. I think SM are doing a great job :D

Wang Jang Lee.......just cuz he can't go to Bham event does not mean he shouldn't attend THIS one !

His kicks are out of this world , he's the real thing all right.

Bruce Li and Bruce Le (just the thought of Bruce Lee imitators doing a con is bizarre.....lol)

Edited by 007 spells Bond

The wiki got my hopes up, it listed Darren Criss and Matthew Morrison as guests but the site doesn't. :wub:

Ideal guests:

I just looked on Wikipedia and saw this too. I have met Darren Criss before (He gave me a HUG!!!! :D ) but would not mind meeting him again and would also love HP cast members :D

What the frick? Where did wiki get this from, is it totally made up?..I would be a little bit excited if I found out he was doing comic con!! (When I say a little excited..I mean I would totally freak out!! lol)