London Film and Comic Con - 6th-8th July 2012

Do you have to pay car parking in advance? Is this the building that EMS started in?

1of2 already answered the second question for you here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76036

From what I see online it does not look like you have to pre-book car parking. But I do imagine it will certainly make things easier.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'm going on the saturday and the sunday, aside from the entry prices and photoshoot/ autograph costs, how much spending money do you recommend i should take? is the merchandise quite expensive there?

Merchandise tends to be at broadly similar prices to those seen in shops, although sometimes you can find some nice bargains or special offers.

I'm going on the saturday and the sunday, aside from the entry prices and photoshoot/ autograph costs, how much spending money do you recommend i should take? is the merchandise quite expensive there?

Well that depends on what you looking for. There's comic book bargain bins and expensive replicas too. ;)

Hi, Are there any Londoners out there who are willing to help a couple of simple Brummies to navigate around London. Specifically from our hotel in Upper woburn place to Olympia on the saturday. I have looked on the travel website but I'm afraid the London transport network is so confusing to someone used to only 1 or two buses and trains.

Thanks in advance

Hi, Are there any Londoners out there who are willing to help a couple of simple Brummies to navigate around London. Specifically from our hotel in Upper woburn place to Olympia on the saturday. I have looked on the travel website but I'm afraid the London transport network is so confusing to someone used to only 1 or two buses and trains.

Thanks in advance

AMEN the travel network's confusing! Me and my friends have literally spent all night trying to make sense of it all. Fingers crossed it all goes to plan. :closedeyes:

There is a risk that shoots may over-run, but to have them back before closing - as a general rule - I can't see that there should be any shoots after 4 on either day.

Michelle

Edited by Psyclepath

There is a risk that shoots may over-run, but to have them back before closing - as a general rule - I can't see that there should be any shoots after 4 on either day.

Michelle

Thanks, that's what I was hoping for.

• Moderators

The simple way to try and work it out really is to look at the more expensive guests. The £20+ ones will be pretty much guaranteed VTs, the £15ers will be steady throughout the days, and the others you shouldn't have problems getting unless you're on a short visit.

I did do a list somewhere but I can't remember where it is :lol:

The simple way to try and work it out really is to look at the more expensive guests. The £20+ ones will be pretty much guaranteed VTs, the £15ers will be steady throughout the days, and the others you shouldn't have problems getting unless you're on a short visit.

I did do a list somewhere but I can't remember where it is :lol:

Its in the topic '23 guests in one day?'

• 2 weeks later...