More info?

DAVEEEK

When can we expect more information (Guests/ Talks/ Tickets for sale) for this event?

The event in March had around 50 Guests as i remember but so far only 7 confirmed for october.

Not trying to be negative, just want to know this event will be worth attending as i am really looking forward to it.

• Moderators

The information will be released once it's all finalised. Unfortunately no one can really confirm when this will be, so you'll just have to wait with the rest of us :D

This is especially the case for guests, and then obviously shoots, talks etc dependent on this. Contracts have to be completely finalised before an announcement is made.

• Moderators

Guests will, as always, be announced as soon as SM have a signed contract in hand. This could be tomorrow or it could be 3 days before the event...

I'd imagine they're aiming for similar sorts of numbers as were to be there in March, though.

• Showmasters Admin

Guests will, as always, be announced as soon as SM have a signed contract in hand. This could be tomorrow or it could be 3 days before the event...

I'd imagine they're aiming for similar sorts of numbers as were to be there in March, though.

Correct :D

And correct ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Ok, thanks

Do you expect regulars like Jeremy Bulloch and David Prowse to be there?

Has Paul Blake ever attended?

The only people that know who is "likely" to be there our those guys/gals in the office and as previously stated, sorry but they will not announce until the guest is confirmed.

Saying that if Dave P is healthy there is a good chance he'll be there. And yes we have had Paul Blake to events in the past.

Its just a bit different this time that you can't prebook any tickets at present, usually they go up as soon as guests are announced.

Even the info for people booking stands is out of date; it still says Olympia.

The website not being updated I believe could due to it being given a complete overhaul.