Guest Cancellation - Mehcad Brooks

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

But on the plus side lol Suzanne Brown Tweeted Allan Hyde aka Godric :-D this was her tweet:

you busy 5-7th August @Allanhyde ? Bitten2 in Northampton UK appears to have a space. Which is felt by many that you would fill perfectly!

and his reply was:

Allanhyde Allan Hyde@ @Suzitothefuture not busy at all. Would love to come to Northhampton :lol:

Pleaaaasssseeeeee would it be possible to have Allan Hyde as a replacement as it would be AWESOME to meet him, I have a group on facebook called For those coming to Bitten 2- True Blood convention and we would all love to meet him so much! and as hes said hes not busy at all and would love to come to Northampton :-) we wondered if it would be possible if you could invite him :-D Pretty Please :-D with cherries on top lol :-D xxxxxx

i am sorry but people really need to stop this , its not just a matter of asking a guest and thats it , its booked , there are things like money flights budgets and contracts , and tweeting about what a guest is saying is not helpful for anyone as it gets peoples hopes up and then its down to us to have to tell people the bad news if we cannot agree to terms .

i know you are trying to be helpful but it really is not , guests have to be dealt with the right way though there agents and thats how we do it , so please if you here from a guest do not come on here and talk about it , if you do want to let us know just email us please .

i hope you can see why this is the way it should happen

thank you

jason

I bought a photoshoot with Mehcad before he cancelled, will that now be refunded to me or can it be transferred to another guest?

Helen :)

Probably refund seeing Mark didn't mention other arrangements. You can try contacting Yvie at info@collectormania.com