Guest Cancellation - Mehcad Brooks

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

As some of you are already aware, Mehcad Tweeted earlier this evening that he is no longer able to make Bitten 2 due to his current filming schedule on Necessary Roughness.

At the time of his tweet we were not aware there were any issues with his appearance. However, I have been in touch with his people in The States and it is indeed true that he will not be able to make the show now.

Although we are all disappointed we wish Mehcad well with his current project and we hope to see him at another event over here in the future.

Thanks everyone for bearing with us while we got confirmation on this.

Take care,

Mark

That's a shame, but also very unprofessional of him to do it on Twitter first!!! :whistling:

That's a bit harsh. He may have thought his people had already been in touch with ME/SM.

He was replying to a tweet that Sarah had sent him about Bitten. It wasn't a general announcement!

I'm gutted he's not coming ;)

Sad news about Mehcad :blink: I was just wondering if you are going to try seek a replacement, or if this will be our line up now? I am happy with the 4 we've got anyway, although clearly 5 again would be great. Just my thinking is if with Mehcad not coming now it might make you "break even" (although obviously I know nothing about flight canx fees etc)

:)

P.S. Kristin Bauer van Straten FTW!!!

(I was on holiday last year when Bitten was on :blink: )

Kristin Bauer van Straten

^ HELL YEAH! Really wanna meet her, I missed last years one cos I hadn't heard of the con before, so gutted as the guests were awesome.

Still, can't wait to meet all the guests this year, less than two weeks to go eeeekkk! :blink:

Hi everyone,

As some of you are already aware, Mehcad Tweeted earlier this evening that he is no longer able to make Bitten 2 due to his current filming schedule on Necessary Roughness.

At the time of his tweet we were not aware there were any issues with his appearance. However, I have been in touch with his people in The States and it is indeed true that he will not be able to make the show now.

Although we are all disappointed we wish Mehcad well with his current project and we hope to see him at another event over here in the future.

Take care,

Mark

Hiiiiii Its very sad to hear that Mehcad can no longer attend Bitten 2! :-(

But on the plus side lol Suzanne Brown Tweeted Allan Hyde aka Godric :-D this was her tweet:

you busy 5-7th August @Allanhyde ? Bitten2 in Northampton UK appears to have a space. Which is felt by many that you would fill perfectly!

and his reply was:

Allanhyde Allan Hyde@ @Suzitothefuture not busy at all. Would love to come to Northhampton :blink:

Pleaaaasssseeeeee would it be possible to have Allan Hyde as a replacement as it would be AWESOME to meet him, I have a group on facebook called For those coming to Bitten 2- True Blood convention and we would all love to meet him so much! and as hes said hes not busy at all and would love to come to Northampton :-) we wondered if it would be possible if you could invite him :-D Pretty Please :-D with cherries on top lol :-D xxxxxx

Hi everyone,

Take care,

Mark

Hiiiiii Its very sad to hear that Mehcad can no longer attend Bitten 2! :-(

But on the plus side lol Suzanne Brown Tweeted Allan Hyde aka Godric :-D this was her tweet:

you busy 5-7th August @Allanhyde ? Bitten2 in Northampton UK appears to have a space. Which is felt by many that you would fill perfectly!

and his reply was:

Allanhyde Allan Hyde@ @Suzitothefuture not busy at all. Would love to come to Northhampton :blink:

Pleaaaasssseeeeee would it be possible to have Allan Hyde as a replacement as it would be AWESOME to meet him, I have a group on facebook called For those coming to Bitten 2- True Blood convention and we would all love to meet him so much! and as hes said hes not busy at all and would love to come to Northampton :-) we wondered if it would be possible if you could invite him :-D Pretty Please :-D with cherries on top lol :-D xxxxxx

YES YES YES YES I WOULD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TO MEET ALLAN!!!! PLEAAAAASEEEEE!!!! lol

Its a shame he is not able to make it but i can understand work commitments.

Though i have to say i would LOVE to meet Allan Hyde!!!

I know my friend Liz who is coming with me would be over the moon to meet him!!!

I hope there is some way something can be worked out :blink:

I know you're all dying to know about a replacement. But can this please not be turned into a discussion about which guests are not possible because they are appearing elsewhere? I know the info posted did seem innocent to most, but it was more than enough to get Google hits about the other show.

Thanks a lot for understanding.