What merchandise are you looking to get this year ?

Guest anniekins

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds a great idea turning a shed into a study i will need to see if i can do the same i could call it my memoribila and entertainment room lol i wish you all the best on convincing your dad to build you a study too :D

Bring in the local pet shop..so I can buy a tarantula !

Health and safety would have a field day.

'Yes a 6 foot python did escape. But there's no way it would go anywhere near anyone unlesss they were in the food court...'

That sounds a great idea turning a shed into a study i will need to see if i can do the same i could call it my memoribila and entertainment room lol i wish you all the best on convincing your dad to build you a study too :P

Haha thanks, I hope he can be swayed easily saying as he's the only person ever in the back garden :dance:

TV and Film Memorabilia will be having dealers tables there selling a huge range of Dr Who merchandise including all the latest Character options stuff and other collectables and Dr Who retro gift sets from the USA.... Also I will be selling a large range of classic TV and film DVDS and The new Hammer Horror book from Hemlock Books HAMMER SCIFI AND FANTASY. and a large range of film and TV Magazines.... See you all there....

Bruce Campbell TV and Film Memorabilia

I'm always on the lookout for Friday the 13th,Nightmare on elms street,hellraiser,halloween,chucky and other Horror stuff, in saying that My Friday 13th Collection is pretty big, so theres just a few things im looking for, however my other horror stuff could be better.

I always buy figures from Daz, who is at every Collectormania Event, he usualy does a nice unusal item of an attendee at the show, l'm hoping he does a nice weird,strange Butterball.

i will keep my fingers crossed for you but you could always say you could help him buy making him cups of tea :P

haha thanks :dance: and he would die of shock if i actually made a cup of tea..

my mum and dad would do the same they would probably say to me are you feeling okay or check i wasnt took over by a alien pod lol :P

Hi JasonVorhees could you please tell me the name of the stall that Daz works at as iam on the lookout for good horror figures too as his stall sounds really good :P

Nobodys ever to old to go in a costume ;) i love getting my picture taken with all the costumers too they all look fantastic and are all really nice :( i know how you feel iam really shy too so i apoligise before hand if i seem really nervous when i speak to you lol :D i hope you find your only fools and horses picture also feel free to add me on facebook if you want just search for bryan gillson :D

Trust me if you have a teenage Son, you cannot possibly do costuming ;)

I have been informed so. :D

Nobodys ever to old to go in a costume ;) i love getting my picture taken with all the costumers too they all look fantastic and are all really nice :( i know how you feel iam really shy too so i apoligise before hand if i seem really nervous when i speak to you lol :D i hope you find your only fools and horses picture also feel free to add me on facebook if you want just search for bryan gillson :D

Trust me if you have a teenage Son, you cannot possibly do costuming ;)

I have been informed so. :D

Did your teenage son say that? ;)

Oh He has ways of finding out. He will be attending as well! B)

It seems anything that will embarrass him amongst his friends is a big no no. The youngsters nowadays with all this 'street cred' stuff LMAO!

;)

We HAVE to be responsible at our ages or so I am told. Aaaah the fortunes of parenthood LOL :D

Tell me about it i will have that joy to look forward to when my 9 month old nephew grows up he will be like aw no uncle bryan that is so uncool lol we will need to show them cosplaying is cool and has loads of street cred :YAHOO:

Going to try and swap some of my carded 1980s and 1990s Star Trek Figures for Star Wars items!!!!!

Hopefully I will pick up a nice signed Christopher lambert Highlander pic, a Michael Biehn aliens signed pic; Sigourney Weaver (aliens); Christian Bale (Batman)!!!!!

Oh and a Signed Ian McDiarmid (SW) !!!!

Mainly Empire Strikes Back Carded figures!!!!!!

:smile:

Hi Ross.

Is that the Ertl and Playmates Star Trek figures your looking to trade with the Dealers?

:smile:

Hi its some Playmates Figures (larger First Contact ones) etc and Galoob carded Next gen figures!

Also bringing along some 9" Next gen figures!!!

Hopefully will be able to put them towards one or two vintage items!!!

you never know, might be worthwhile seeing what you can trade with the Dealers. I'm sure you will get a good deal! :smile:

I'm actually looking for the mego ones including the 3 3/4" ones but would look at the search for spock Ertl 3 3/4" ones tbh. I only have the Klingon Bird of Prey in that line. They seem to be quite hard to acquire.

I only have the transporter series in the Playmates line.

:unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

i will keep my fingers crossed for you but you could always say you could help him buy making him cups of tea :P

haha thanks :D and he would die of shock if i actually made a cup of tea..

my mum and dad would do the same they would probably say to me are you feeling okay or check i wasnt took over by a alien pod lol :P

Hi JasonVorhees could you please tell me the name of the stall that Daz works at as iam on the lookout for good horror figures too as his stall sounds really good :D

you won't miss his stall...hes the guy that sells out of the Gremlin figures.....

all of his stuff is excellent....

Ive to collect a belter of American werewolf in london figure which I bought at Milton Keyenes from him and 3 other items aswell....

a great big guy...

you won't be dissapointed with his stall...

c ye saturday and sunday

i will keep my fingers crossed for you but you could always say you could help him buy making him cups of tea :D

haha thanks :D and he would die of shock if i actually made a cup of tea..

My dad thinks I'm an alien without any act of kindness to being out the opinion :P

Thanks JasonVoorhees his stall does sound great i think i remember seeing it last year the american werewolf in london figure sounds really good i hope he has another one ive never seen one before see you on saturday :lol: mine are the same chantelliosis we could always say we are aliens observeing human rituals lol hope to see you on saturday :P

Did you buy anything cool?

I bought the stripe gremlin, the Freddy Gremlin,Jason Voorhees bust,Michael myers Bust,Freddy Bust,Dracula Bust, 2 Terminator figs,Butterball fig,Superman 13" Deluxe Fig,Pinhead fig...think thats it...

I would try and put some pics up...but I havent a clue how to do that (lol)....

regards

J.V.

Aye got some cracking stuff like.

Got a lot of vintage SW figures moc. Loose Terrahawk figures, star Trek figures, Buck Rogers figures, karate kid figure moc and a double signed greedo potf figure moc.

Also tons of autographs, some comics and quite a few posters!

I was pleased with the stuff I got and tbh could have got greedy on it, but resisted or more realistically was given a reality check as to what i was allowed to buy from my other half! She controlled the purse strings this year!

All in all got a great few items to add to my collections so most pleased!

And the plus side was I made new contacts as well so looking rosy for future transactions.

Special mention to Ross aka CaptainSolo thanks for the nice wee deal we made. Cheers mate.

Edited by johnson1970

This was my first Collectormania and had a great time. Picked up some old and new Star Wars toys for myself and for son's birthday, some horror dvd's and a some autographs.

Totally forgot to pick up the free autograph, didn't realise until I got back to Aberdeen and found the ticket in my pocket! DOH!