What merchandise are you looking to get this year ?

Guest anniekins

:D

Hi,

Just being nosey as to what sort of merchandise you are looking to get at Glasgow this year.

I am looking for vintage Star Wars figures primarily, graded even better. But I am always on the look out for carded vintage figures from other lines and always pick up the odd mego figure.

This year I am looking for

Charlie's Angels dolls

Clash of the Titans figures

Star trek figures (mego ones)

And looking to acquaint myself with a new autograph dealer so I can buy with confidence. (Still looking for Christopher Lee signature on a Dracula pic with a reputable dealer)

:P:D:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Galaxy-Song,

If you want specific filmcell titles brought along to the show ,let me know and i`ll try and see what i can do.

:uhoh:

Hey not a year hag gone by at Glasgow I havn't been convinced to buy somthing:)

Anything Sherlock related would be great:)

:YAHOO:

Hi,

Just being nosey as to what sort of merchandise you are looking to get at Glasgow this year.

I am looking for vintage Star Wars figures primarily, graded even better. But I am always on the look out for carded vintage figures from other lines and always pick up the odd mego figure.

Charlie's Angels dolls

And looking to acquaint myself with a new autograph dealer so I can buy with confidence. (Still looking for Christopher Lee signature on a Dracula pic with a reputable dealer)

:D:D:D

Hi

Come and have a chat with the Welsh guy - I've not got anything on a Dracula image at present but I do currently have a superb signature from Christopher Lee on a Lord of the Rings photograph from an in-person signing event that may be of interest. Sadly we're not allowed to directly advertise on the forum but it will be prominently displayed for all to see.

:blink:

Hi,

Charlie's Angels dolls

:poki::D;)

Hi

Come and have a chat with the Welsh guy - I've not got anything on a Dracula image at present but I do currently have a superb signature from Christopher Lee on a Lord of the Rings photograph from an in-person signing event that may be of interest. Sadly we're not allowed to directly advertise on the forum but it will be prominently displayed for all to see.

I most certainly will. Thank you for your reply. Most gracious! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I will be looking for a vintage carded Indiana Jones...Then my collection will be complete. (Used to have one and i sold it...wish i hadnt now:-( The only other one i need is Marion but dont have the cash for her boohoo.

Will also be on the lookout for more recent boxed figures going for a song.

I like to collect action figures from movies that were not successful....Last Action Hero, Super Mario Brothers and the like.

Dont know here i am going to get the room to keep them thou....The "Geek Room" in my house is already overflowing!!!

Also looking for full 1.1 Tie Fighter helmet kit. Mine has started to crack now. Not so good. Damn that ABS/GRP stuff.....

i will be looking for Supernatural,Stargate,True Blood,Torchwood,Doctor Who and The Vampire Diaries,The Walking Dead merchindise aswell as a model of Voyager and the Defiant as i have the other Star Trek ships,Movie Maniac figures,Dvds,Vintage movie posters,Alien,Predators and Terminator figures,Hammer Horror,Comics :thumbup:

Edited by carnosoul

WOW! Your going to be busy carnosoul! :vader:

I shall just look out for the guy with all the large bags of goodies! :D

Hope you find what your looking for! :D

Are you going as The Punisher this year?

:D:D

Not long to go now! Its getting exciting!!!

i will be looking for Supernatural,Stargate,True Blood,Torchwood,Doctor Who and The Vampire Diaries,The Walking Dead merchindise aswell as a model of Voyager and the Defiant as i have the other Star Trek ships,Movie Maniac figures,Dvds,Vintage movie posters,Alien,Predators and Terminator figures,Hammer Horror,Comics :D

You're gunna have fun :vader::D

With choice like that you're bound to find items to buy :D

Edited by Chantelliosis

Thanks Anniekins thats true last year i bought a big Star Trek captains canvas and Doctor Who picture trying to think if they will fit in my friends car lol iam thinking of going as The Punisher again if not i will still be wearing my long leather coat and a Supernatural t shirt will you be in costume ? if you see me feel free to come and say hello i cant wait either iam getting super excited too :poki:

Thats true Chantelliosis as i always say it is best to keep your options open lol :P

Thanks Anniekins thats true last year i bought a big Star Trek captains canvas and Doctor Who picture trying to think if they will fit in my friends car lol iam thinking of going as The Punisher again if not i will still be wearing my long leather coat and a Supernatural t shirt will you be in costume ? if you see me feel free to come and say hello i cant wait either iam getting super excited too :D

Thats true Chantelliosis as i always say it is best to keep your options open lol :P

Unofrtunately I'm rather too old for going in costume I'm afraid, but I do love getting my picture taken with all the costumers.

It's amazing how good everyone looks! :P

This time I shall pluck up the courage to say hi to you. I have seen you at previous shows but felt too awkward to just come up and say hi LOL!

:D:D

*EDIT*

Also looking for a cast signed Only Fools and Horses picture! :D

This year may be the year I come out my comfort zone .... :D:D

Edited by anniekins

Nobodys ever to old to go in a costume :P i love getting my picture taken with all the costumers too they all look fantastic and are all really nice :D i know how you feel iam really shy too so i apoligise before hand if i seem really nervous when i speak to you lol :D i hope you find your only fools and horses picture also feel free to add me on facebook if you want just search for bryan gillson :D

Thats true Chantelliosis as i always say it is best to keep your options open lol :D

Atleast you won't be disappointed :D

Thats true but i might have to cut my list down so dont overspend plus i dont have much room left lol :D

Nobodys ever to old to go in a costume :P i love getting my picture taken with all the costumers too they all look fantastic and are all really nice :D i know how you feel iam really shy too so i apoligise before hand if i seem really nervous when i speak to you lol :D i hope you find your only fools and horses picture also feel free to add me on facebook if you want just search for bryan gillson :D

Thats true Chantelliosis as i always say it is best to keep your options open lol :D

Atleast you won't be disappointed :D

Thats true but i might have to cut my list down so dont overspend plus i dont have much room left lol :D

Pshhh don't be bothered about overspending. The aim is to have fun, and if overspending = fun, that's the way it must be! And as for space, just purchase one of those warehouse storage containers once you've got enough money :P

Thats the best way to think about it and it is truly a fun day out :D That is a good idea i was panicking i was going to have to build a extension on to the house in a few years lol :P

haha! we had to turn our shed attached to the side of the house into a study for my brother as he has a box bedroom. the study is filled with autographs and collectibles, as well as books, manga, anime and dvds. I think i might see if i can convince my dad to turn half of our back garden into my own study :P