What merchandise are you looking to get this year ?

Guest anniekins

Aye got some cracking stuff like.

Got a lot of vintage SW figures moc. Loose Terrahawk figures, star Trek figures, Buck Rogers figures, karate kid figure moc and a double signed greedo potf figure moc.

Also tons of autographs, some comics and quite a few posters!

I was pleased with the stuff I got and tbh could have got greedy on it, but resisted or more realistically was given a reality check as to what i was allowed to buy from my other half! She controlled the purse strings this year!

All in all got a great few items to add to my collections so most pleased!

And the plus side was I made new contacts as well so looking rosy for future transactions.

Special mention to Ross aka CaptainSolo thanks for the nice wee deal we made. Cheers mate.

Glad you liked the autographs!

I picked up two nice vintage carded ESB figures- Ugnaught and Denger, and also a boxed Wampa!

Got a fab 12" Sideshow Dr Henry Jones and a few autographs!!!!

all in all great day!!!!

Going to go for the two days next year!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate

Remember the greedo beater? got it for the price i needed it at. Going to U grade it as what we chatted about.

Also got that Lumat carded one too amongst others on the Sunday.

Be good if you go for the two days next year. Someone to talk to 'in-depth' lol!

Just trying to find protective packaging at the moment to send off a few figures for grading.

Did you buy anything cool?

I bought the stripe gremlin, the Freddy Gremlin,Jason Voorhees bust,Michael myers Bust,Freddy Bust,Dracula Bust, 2 Terminator figs,Butterball fig,Superman 13" Deluxe Fig,Pinhead fig...think thats it...

I would try and put some pics up...but I havent a clue how to do that (lol)....

regards

J.V.

Hi J.V. His stall was really good but sadly i didnt buy anything from him this year but i will next year

i think i saw you on saturday with the white haired gremlin figure in micheal winslows queue :crying: