What cider were they serving?

I haven't drunk cider since a particular incident when I was at University. Put me right off it. Naughty cider :D

Ha ha I feel your pain!!! Been there done that, just not at university though!!!!

Evil evil cider, I haven't touched it since 1994 :P

I haven't drunk cider since a particular incident when I was at University. Put me right off it. Naughty cider :(

Ha ha I feel your pain!!! Been there done that, just not at university though!!!!

Evil evil cider, I haven't touched it since 1994 :firedevil:

1988 - an extensive pub crawl round Cardiff but everywhere we went had a different cider (which was my drink of choice back then). I don't think it's a very good idea to mix different types (or have the quantity I had). It was fun until the next day and I've never touched the stuff since :wub:

Aspalls Suffolk Cyder
Had some on Saturday, which reminded me what a wonderful tipple it is!
If you want a proper cider drink get yourself on the Cornish Rattler

It'll put your lights out everytime

I had a few pionts when I was down in Plymouth a couple of months back - it's a heady little brew, isn't it?! :D

haha - that'll do it! In fact any "home grown" scrumpy will knock you out pretty quick!
Coming from the West Country - confirmed :blink:

Oh yes. A mate of mine from Uni lived in Cornwall and would often bring back some real West Country stuff on his trip back to Cardiff. Shall we just say there were more than a few sore heads at the start of each term.

Edited by Rockstar6662