Countdown to Hub 7......

Purple_Vamp

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 (am i the only one counting)

nope you're not. I'm incredibly excited and getting more so as the days go by. Plus i can tell you all after talking to Daniele Favilli last night on facebook that he is also incredibly excited about the con and he can't wait to come and meet us all and share his stories about being in the show. :)

nope you're not. I'm incredibly excited and getting more so as the days go by. Plus i can tell you all after talking to Daniele Favilli last night on facebook that he is also incredibly excited about the con and he can't wait to come and meet us all and share his stories about being in the show. :)

No, you're definitely not - I do count if I remember - just got other things to concentrate on right now.l