important message for all fans of True Blood

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

hi everyone not long now and we are all very much looking forward to seeing you all and having a grate weekend .

the event is going to be a lot of fun for everyone :eek: but we could still do with a few more tickets to be sold for this con , we really want to keep on running more Bitten cons after this one , but we are still on target to not cover the costs of this event :eek: , do not worry the event is fine and is still going to happen :eek: , but we would just love to cover the costs so we can start to grow the con and start to get more people attend than last years event so we can build it up to be bigger and we can keep on getting amazing guest .

we really do need to let more people know of this event and this will help it cover its self and help future True Blood cons and the fun things we have planed for you all :eek: .

anything you can do to let other fans know about this event will help us all

putting a link on your facebook etc all really helps :eek:

i know we have asked this before of you all , but it really dose work and it dose make a difference to the event and helps us all make every event the best we can make it :eek:

thank you all for any help .

see you soon

jason :eek:

That's a bit worrying if the attendance hasn't gone up. Last year's was so much fun and everyone seems so excited about this one.

I've already linked to it on my FB and blog, and am still mentioning it where possible. Fingers crossed there was a lot of interest at LFCC and people are waiting to get paid before snapping up tickets.

Just a suggestion, we could alway post the webiste on the True BLood UK facebook page? That way most UK fans will see it.. Guarented you'll get atleast 1/2 maybe more from doing that? Theres loads and loads of fan pages on facebook where you can drum in some more people.. I will post as much as possible! :(

Ok I am going to be spamming everyones Facebook feeds for the next 2 weeks, pictures, status updates the works!! I didn't get to go Bitten last year as was on holiday, and I NEED their to be another one next year!!!

• Showmasters Admin

thanks guys and girls

we really want to keep on running more Bitten events after this one but its not looking to good so far we still need to sell another 60 x tickets to cover this event .

so anything you can do to help us keep on being able to run these events would help so much

there are around 300 people attending this con so far if 50 of you could help sell another 1 ticket each that would just about make it work , so please if you care get the word out , you all can make a big difference

thank for all your help so far :P

what ever happens this event will be a lot of fun

jason :D

I can't make it as I'll be on honeymoon- and I'm not best pleased about it!! However, I'm hoping my friend can get me some autos from all the guests, so I'm sort of an unofficial half ticket at least... :D

I've been on the True Blood VILF facebook sites, let them know, I've put the link on Facebook quite a lot, I've been trying to get everyone I know that watches True Blood to get a ticket - just casually mention that there are tickets available. I even hand-painted some T-shirts advertising Bitten - me and some dealers were wearing them at LFCC :D

I'm running out of ideas now. lol

I can't make it as I'll be on honeymoon- and I'm not best pleased about it!! However, I'm hoping my friend can get me some autos from all the guests, so I'm sort of an unofficial half ticket at least... :(

Priorities. Cancel the honeymoon :wub:

I would happily post it on my facebook page. I've emailed SM about my cupcakes but not had a reply yet? Could someone look into it? I can then help out as much as I can with promotion.

Thanks!!

Lucy

Edit: Sorry but I have removed your link. I appreciate you are waiting to hear back, but no form of advertising is allowed on the forum unless approved by the organisers.

Ok sorry - I was just showing you where I could link it and help you out. But never mind. Thanks anyway.

Edited by peeka85