cool cosplay video filmed at lfcc

This was so much fun to do! I was the Batwoman you see mostly in the second half with my girlfriend as Rocket from Sucker Punch.

All of those bits were filmed at the end of the day though so we were both knackard and my lip-synching was probably baaaad so I'm glad Rob mostly used footage of my not singing and my cape flowing. lol

I would have posted this on here as soon as it was up but I thought most people knew about it. :wub:

This was so much fun to do! I was the Batwoman you see mostly in the second half with my girlfriend as Rocket from Sucker Punch.

All of those bits were filmed at the end of the day though so we were both knackard and my lip-synching was probably baaaad so I'm glad Rob mostly used footage of my not singing and my cape flowing. lol

I would have posted this on here as soon as it was up but I thought most people knew about it. :wub:

Have to say you were pretty much awesome as was everyone else involved. :-)

Difficult to say as we did lots of little bits in that little side area of the venue. All in all I think we were hanging out there filming group and individual bits for over an hour, maybe two. We did 4 to 8 takes of each little split second bit you might see so it took a while to get lots of angles etc for Rob to choose from.

My little bit on the stairs with the wind in my cape was a tiny snippet of about 4 or 5 takes of me walking down the stairs.. and once tripping.. I wonder if Rob kept bloopers. lol