Missing Photoshoot

Heya

Justwondering when my photoshoot is likely to arrive with Nat Tena. Usually your pretty good at matching me up but getting a little concenred over the length of time now waiting but I know youve been busy. When should I send my picture into showmasters to get my picture?

Thanks

This is the last known update regarding the photo shoots, found in this thread

I would say approximately 50% of photos left at the weekend have now been sorted, addressed and should be heading to the post office today (Jedijules has several large boxes of envelopes to post!!) Another 40% has been sorted and is waiting to be enveloped/addressed. About 10% don't appear to match any of the descriptions left.

The job of matching faces to descriptions has been a mammoth task this time round, due to numbers, so we really do appreciate your patience as we get them all out.

So it is quite possible that yours is on it's way.

Please be aware that both JediJules and I were also away at Sportsmania this past weekend, so no substantial work on getting envelopes addressed and sent off happened over the weekend. Jedijules has been hard at work doing bits every spare minute she gets - which includes her lunch hours at her full-time job and evenings.

I'm pretty sure all the Natalia Tena photos were matched up successfully, so they'll be sat in the pile waiting to be addressed and posted and should be sent out sometime this week or early next week. I'm sure JediJules will post an update when all the matched photos have been sent out, and anyone still missing a photo should e-mail in then.