Chimp Photos ?

Hi guys,

As some of you know, I attended Saturday as a "Planet of the Apes" Chimp.

However the one thing I didn't have at hand was a camera.

Do any of you have images at hand you can post here for me?

-I know its a long shot but it would really help me out.

Cheers

Luke

Hi guys,

As some of you know, I attended Saturday as a "Planet of the Apes" Chimp.

However the one thing I didn't have at hand was a camera.

Do any of you have images at hand you can post here for me?

-I know its a long shot but it would really help me out.

Cheers

Luke

This you?

272719_10150226210190876_569710875_7757153_4742915_o.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys :(

Im the gorilla on the right in this picture .the other two are not on this forum ( yet)

We was only at LFCC on Saturday & had another event next door at 3 pm so missed the end of the day there .

Had a lot of fun & the weather was great , I would say im sorry ray ray , but im not thats our job to scare you guys :poki:

Im the gorilla on the right in this picture .the other two are not on this forum ( yet)

I'm confused, is Luke who originally started this thread in the photo or not?

No he's got a Chimp costume

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....net+of+the+apes

Were Gorillas :(

Ah ok, it's just everyone saying hope this helps and oh so it was you frightening me it just confused me lol.

you guys looked awesome..............but i only saw you for about five seconds............i was hoping to see you later on in the day,but never saw you again,i wanted to get a photo with you.thats twice now i have missed a photo op with the apes....i missed you guys at the nec in the spring too.......or was that another gang of gorillas?...lol

you guys looked awesome..............but i only saw you for about five seconds............i was hoping to see you later on in the day,but never saw you again,i wanted to get a photo with you.thats twice now i have missed a photo op with the apes....i missed you guys at the nec in the spring too.......or was that another gang of gorillas?...lol

Thanks for the comments

We were doing another event next door in the afternoon on Saturday at LFCC so left at 3 pm .

I was with our General Urko at NEC on the Saturday , but there are some other apes around . The biggest event were doing this year will be in October at the Excel centre & should have a good gathering of apes .

Hi there guys! How did I not see you guys walking around???? I was there the whole weekend crewing with Star Warriors looking after Chewbacca and would love to have seen you guys. The costumes are amazing.

what was the other con you had that day ? was there an ape con and nobody told me.

Wasnt a con , we were at the London roller derby :D

CHIMPS ON SKATES?????!!!!!!

I would pay serious money to see that!

what was the other con you had that day ? was there an ape con and nobody told me.

Wasnt a con , we were at the London roller derby :clap:

CHIMPS ON SKATES?????!!!!!!

I would pay serious money to see that!

Me too - that would be beyond brilliant!!!!

Big thank you to the apes. My little girl was gobsmacked when she first saw you all, as she had no idea who/what you were. Sadly didn't get the chance to get a picture with you all though. On the plus side, seeing a pair of you steal some poor guys cowboy hat and run off with it during a photo shot was hilarious.

Will you be returning as the apes again at all??

Big thank you to the apes. My little girl was gobsmacked when she first saw you all, as she had no idea who/what you were. Sadly didn't get the chance to get a picture with you all though. On the plus side, seeing a pair of you steal some poor guys cowboy hat and run off with it during a photo shot was hilarious.

Will you be returning as the apes again at all??

Thanks for the comments , we have a lot of fun with the apes. Were going to be at Excel in October & not got much else organised due to holidays .

We will hopefully be back at LFCC next year .