First guest announcement?

I know patience is a virtue ;)

BUT COME ON ALREADY :uhoh:

this con is creeping up and I'm so excited :WAVE: to know who's gonna be there

Please announce THE GUESTS :YAHOO: I KNOW IM GOING BUT WE NEED SOME REAL STARS :D

OH AND WE LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR EVERYTHING :)

If you look at the announcement topic it says this:

we do plan to have around 4 guests a day at the show but they will be people that are a bit more unusual and relate to this show more , people that had a major part in creating the past as well as media related guests .

With only about 4 guests a day there won't be many guest announcements that early in advance.

every time i see this topic i keep thinking it's an actual guest :'(

I've added a question mark to the title, hopefully that helps a bit.

If you look at the announcement topic it says this:

we do plan to have around 4 guests a day at the show but they will be people that are a bit more unusual and relate to this show more , people that had a major part in creating the past as well as media related guests .

With only about 4 guests a day there won't be many guest announcements that early in advance.

every time i see this topic i keep thinking it's an actual guest :'(

I've added a question mark to the title, hopefully that helps a bit.

only 4 guests per day ???

djx, I have warned you twice before. This is the last warning.

As per a prior post TooTall made:

Please keep the "funny" comments to yourself. They don't help anyone and just mean guests reading these forums could think "Well I'm not going if that's what they think of us!".

This was announced as an event with an emphasis on collectibles right from the start, in the very first announcement. If you don't like it fine, not everyone has to agree. But just because you don't like it that doesn't give you the right to make posts like the ones I have removed where you have been slagging off the event.

djx, I have warned you twice before. This is the last warning.

As per a prior post TooTall made:

Please keep the "funny" comments to yourself. They don't help anyone and just mean guests reading these forums could think "Well I'm not going if that's what they think of us!".

This was announced as an event with an emphasis on collectibles right from the start, in the very first announcement. If you don't like it fine, not everyone has to agree. But just because you don't like it that doesn't give you the right to make posts like the ones I have removed where you have been slagging off the event.

sorry was expecting celebrity star signings... and iv never been slagging off the events, is there no freedom of speech in the forums ??

Thanks 1of2.

djx, I've said it above: no one says you have to agree with everything.

However, there is a huge difference in how you put your opinion.

There is a lot of difference between putting something like "oh, I didn't realize the focus was not on guests, I was expecting star signings. That's not my kind of event then." and the posts you have been making. If you had simply written "sorry, was expecting celebrity star signings" right away there would be no problem.

Instead you even came back within a day and made yet another post correcting your first one and making making it even more rude. And rudeness is not tolerated on the forum.

sorry was expecting celebrity star signings...

Djx - As you can see by the title of this show, this was always sold as a 'MEMORABILIA EXPO' rather than a signing event/ convention.

Can I point you towards a show more appropriate for you : Entertainment Media Show. If it is top guests you want, I can guarantee EMS will have some!

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=237

sorry was expecting celebrity star signings...

Djx - As you can see by the title of this show, this was always sold as a 'MEMORABILIA EXPO' rather than a signing event/ convention.

Can I point you towards a show more appropriate for you : Entertainment Media Show. If it is top guests you want, I can guarantee EMS will have some!

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=237

in the booklet from lfcc on the page for memorabilia expo.... is says celebrity star signings... am i right ?? i already plan on going to the Entertainment media show.. i love the show just as much as any other on here maybe more then some ppl...

Thanks 1of2.

djx, I've said it above: no one says you have to agree with everything.

However, there is a huge difference in how you put your opinion.

There is a lot of difference between putting something like "oh, I didn't realize the focus was not on guests, I was expecting star signings. That's not my kind of event then." and the posts you have been making. If you had simply written "sorry, was expecting celebrity star signings" right away there would be no problem.

Instead you even came back within a day and made yet another post correcting your first one and making making it even more rude. And rudeness is not tolerated on the forum.

wasnt rudeness... i just thought of a good joke thats all :D

just noticed the postponement so it doesnt matter now.... but im still right about it saying "celebrity star signings" lol

Edited by 1of2

wasnt rudeness... i just thought of a good joke thats all :D
You have previously been asked to keep your 'jokes' to yourself. Whatever the intention they are coming across as rude and insulting comments, which will not be tolerated.

So, please either rethink your idea of what is a joke, or just stop making them on this forum.

in the booklet from lfcc on the page for memorabilia expo.... is says celebrity star signings... am i right ?? i

The guests there will of course be signing, or what do you expect them to do all day? Feed the birds? :D

Signings were going to be a part of Memorabilia Expo, but not the main one like at LFACC or EMS.

in the booklet from lfcc on the page for memorabilia expo.... is says celebrity star signings... am i right ?? i

The guests there will of course be signing, or what do you expect them to do all day? Feed the birds? ;)

haha! :D

The guests there will of course be signing, or what do you expect them to do all day? Feed the birds? :angry:

Signings were going to be a part of Memorabilia Expo, but not the main one like at LFACC or EMS.

Tuppence a bag don't you know!

Thanks have that song in my head now :)