Average age of cosplayers

I have been attending these events for many years now and one of my favourite things is of course the coustumes. Its something I've always wanted to do myself but now I'm not getting any younger I was wondering if there is a point when people will turn around and say "Thats just wrong"

I have been attending these events for many years now and one of my favourite things is of course the coustumes. Its something I've always wanted to do myself but now I'm not getting any younger I was wondering if there is a point when people will turn around and say "Thats just wrong"

I'm 37. I cosplay. I'll cosplay when I'm 57. go for it!

:P

Edited by wyrdsister

Thanks for the replies

I think my main problem is i'm usally quite shy and quiet, but this LFCC was outstanding for cosplay and I think its time I got in on the fun.

Keep a eye for this guy coming to a showmasters event near you soon

20100722145425!Ellis.jpg

well, i just turned 26 and i have no intention of stopping my cosplays. because im a tomboy and my body shape and lack of girlyness i tend to cosplay as boys from animes. alot of people love my cosplays and i like people liking me for my costumes. this year i was vampire zero from vampire knight with red eye contacts and fangs.

Thanks for the replies

I think my main problem is i'm usally quite shy and quiet, but this LFCC was outstanding for cosplay and I think its time I got in on the fun.

Keep a eye for this guy coming to a showmasters event near you soon

20100722145425!Ellis.jpg

"One time me and my buddy Keith wanted to cosplay. And Keith wanted to go as Darth Vader but we ran out of black paint for his suit and Keith said we could just set it on fire and it would turn black. But as it burnt but he was still in the suit. He had to wear those tree shaped air fresheners for months. Haha, I'll never forget-

Oh sorry Nick"

• 2 weeks later...