Gareth-David LLoyd.

blaid drwg

True, I have met GDL...Uh...I think 3 times now. But it would be nice to have him again, I still think. When him and JB get together, it's hilarious to witness. Besides, just because Miracle Day's out now, it doesn't mean we should forget about the old series! I don't think anyone's going to be devastated if he doesn't attend (I may be wrong, feel free to correct me), but it would be great to see him again :)

It would be lovely to see Gareth at another Hub, especially with John, but I really don't think he's going to do any more of them. Most actors in his position have needed to take a break from their iconic character(s) for a bit before coming back to events like this. Hub 1 was brilliant and lovely for us fans, and I shall relish it in my memory. As much as I'd love to see him and John doing a convention together again, I'd only be comfortable with it if I knew that he was enjoying himself.

Edited by Blackbird

Besides, just because Miracle Day's out now, it doesn't mean we should forget about the old series!

I'm not saying we should. There are plenty of old series guests that we've never had either like Freema, Bryan Dick, Peter Capaldi etc

It would be lovely to see Gareth at another Hub with John, but I really don't think he's going to do any more of them. Most actors in his position have needed to take a break from their iconic character(s) for a bit before coming back to events like this. Hub 1 was brilliant and lovely for us fans, and I shall relish it in my memory. As much as I'd love to see him and John doing a convention together again, I'd only be comfortable with it if I knew that he was enjoying himself.

Well said.

yes please B) i would love to meet the man himself and especially now JB is in attendance :firedevil: but it would be awesome to bring those original few actors back eventhough they're not in miracle day now :wub: just one last time would make so many of us truly happy :angel::blush:

my list for hub 7 would go like this...

1. JB

2. Gareth David-Lloyd

3. Burn Gorman

4. Freema

Pleeeeeeeeasssseeeeee....bring back some of original cast from seasons 1 & 2 as we love them sooo much B)

Edited by guardianz

True, I have met GDL...Uh...I think 3 times now. But it would be nice to have him again, I still think. When him and JB get together, it's hilarious to witness. Besides, just because Miracle Day's out now, it doesn't mean we should forget about the old series! I don't think anyone's going to be devastated if he doesn't attend (I may be wrong, feel free to correct me), but it would be great to see him again :)

meeting the old cast would be great for those of us who have never been to a hub event before :firedevil:

meeting the old cast would be great for those of us who have never been to a hub event before :lol:

Oh yes. This will be our first Hub so it would be great to meet the old cast. I think the early series were the Golden Days of Torchy :-D

Edited by MorningAngel

I'd kinda prefer him not to be there. I wouldn't complain if he was announced because he was a great guest at Hub 5, but there are so many other new ones that I would like to meet and still a few such as Tom Price that (although he has attended before) is still that link to the old series that would be good to keep.

meeting the old cast would be great for those of us who have never been to a hub event before :D

Oh yes. This will be our first Hub so it would be great to meet the old cast. I think the early series were the Golden Days of Torchy :-D

i sooo agree. season one and two got me on the edge of my seat. my daughter is raving at the mo of who else will be announced. she has a list (she is 15 yrs old lol) and i have told her the latest announcement and she is jumping up and down at kai so what would she be like with gareth (oh wait that would be me jumping up and down lol) x

Edited by guardianz

TBH i don't think i would be fair on Gareth for him to be at this hub.....but i would love to have him there regardless :D

I totally agree.

xxx

Me too. He's a completely awesome guest w/ a wicked since of humor & getting him in the same room w/ Kai & Tom can be detrimental to your undies in more than one way. :P But I have some concerns that I fear would be even worse @ this particular Hub.

This may end up being tl;dr but let me tell you a little story ---

As some of you know I smoke, which means I tend to be slipping out to hang w/ the other smokers. Usually out the front but occasionally out the back. My first Hub I was more than bit disconcerted to see a whole slew of NON-SMOKING little fangirls following Gareth like lemmings out the back door when he would try to sneak out to have a quite smoke. Yes, I'll admit that @ the Hub and elsewhere I've either been somewhere already when he came out or he was there when I got there but I've never intentionally followed him just to hang around him. A polite nod, the odd light & occasionally friendly exchange is the most I manage when this happens & not just because I get so tounge-tied around him.

When one the guests slip out for a smoke it's often so they can relax & be 'off-stage' for a bit. Yes the are those who LOVE to hold court but not everyone does. In this instance, maybe because he was still so new @ having to deal with fans, he seemed a little uncomfortable being followed when he was just trying to decompress for a minute. And this kept happening all weekend.

That was a couple of years ago, he's more comfortable now (and he has supposedly quit smoking) but I'm afraid that what w/ JB also being in attendance that it could turn into a bloody nightmare & scare him off for good. I don't know about the rest of you but that is something I so don't want to see that happen. I'mm just asking that people remember that the guests are allowed some downtime & not all of it is conducive to going back to their hotel room.

Well that came out much longer & more preachy than is probably readable but I hope it make some folks think.

Thanks,

Morgan

I hope he won't be there this time. He's been to many Hubs before, when he was still on the show. This season is not about him, so would be weird and pointless to have him there. I'd rather pay for S4 actors.

Also, we haven't had the chance to have John and Eve on stage together yet, so I'd like to have Eve there instead of GDL. After all, JB, Eve and Kai are the ones left from the core team this season.

This Hub's priority - at least I think so - is Miracle Day, so what would GDL talk about now that he isn't in the show?

It's more unlikely due to the number of times he's been before rather than whether he's in Miracle Day or not I think.

I realise that and just hope this Hub doesn't turn into MD cause thats not just what TW is about.

I also hope that Gareth is to busy to read this forum, because if i was him and did i'd be very hurt by some of the comments.

I also hope that Gareth is to busy to read this forum, because if i was him and did i'd be very hurt by some of the comments.
I don't think there have been any derogatory comments. It's a case of some people having met him a few times before and would like to see a 'new' guest, or feeling that he may like a break from this specific event. I'm expect that any guest can appreciate these types of comments. Especially as a few of these comments also state that they would be more than happy to seem him again if he does attend.

The other viewpoint is from the people who have yet to meet Gareth (You still exist? Shame on you :D )and want to. Both are equally valid.

Personally, I think that the focus will be on guests from the current series. For me it just makes sense.