Paul Gascoigne

Andy81

Can I just say there were absolutely no problems with photo return times this weekend - it helps being in a shopping centre :)

Yes, the photo collection worked brilliantly. All back in very good time, and the crew members were all great at the photo area.

as i said on my Saturday, email. answer to the stalls looking fantastic,and was hoping to go and see gazza today,but my young granddaughter got taken ill and is only just coming up to 2 years of age,and she was a lot more inportant to me than gazza was,in one way i am glad i did not go as i had a feeling he was going to do this.i have tried so many times to get his autograph on my spurs canvas as to have all the best players and legends on it,and i kept phoning his mate five bellies and he kept saying that when he was in london he would call me and get it done,so i am not holding my breath,as he is no longer the man i thought he was and to you people who got there first and he was nice to all i can say is you are very lucky people

as to the rest of the loyal people who spent money getting there and buying shirts i am really sorry you had to go through that but that is gazza all over you should bill him for your money back he has enough stashed away. :spew::king::D:P