Matt Smith...Sexy or Not?

alisonloub

Ok girls (or boys), I for one am a little confused......Matt Smith....so not my cup of tea but yet I find myself drawn to him...maybe its the Doctor I fancy, all that sonic screwdriving etc.

So, am I alone with this or do other ladies out there have the same thoughts as me: you don't find him atttractive at all yet you can't stop watching him and the thing he does with his hair makes you do weak at the knees???

Ok so my facebook status is currently, after watching Alan Carr last night, "Hmmmmm I don't like Dr Who as a show but Matt Smith is hot!!"

I don't know what it is as he's not what I go far at all, he's way too thin, but maybe it's cos he's a bit of posh totty with floppy hair!!!! :P

He's sexy in an eccentric way. Very dynamic, wacky etc.

So yes, I do LIKE him.

Of course that cute hot scottish redhead he hangs about with who first came to public attention in THAT Policewomans Outfit- okay, okay, okay, I wont mention the delectable Karen Gillan in this thread... Although I'm sure many will :) Ooops I've started the precedent.

He's sexy in an eccentric way. Very dynamic, wacky etc.

So yes, I do LIKE him.

Of course that cute hot scottish redhead he hangs about with who first came to public attention in THAT Policewomans Outfit- okay, okay, okay, I wont mention the delectable Karen Gillan in this thread... Although I'm sure many will :) Ooops I've started the precedent.

Thank god I am not the only one then!

maybe it's cos he's a bit of posh totty with floppy hair!!!! :D

So basically Hugh Grant Lite?

Maybe.......

But it might also be because he's a little bit bonkers!!!! :D

Bonkers always works, after all it takes one to know one.

N.B. I'm sure a substantial amount of people who see my Twitter timeline would think I'm nuts.

- Attempts Kenny Everett Impression -

"But its all done in the best possible taste."

It's because he plays the doctor. When he first appeared on that confidential episode so long ago now, everyone was talking about how ugly he was. I predicted right there and then that within a year people would start thinking of him the way they did David Tennant. "He's so hot!" Then he'd start winning sexiest man of the year etc. I mean, Tennant isn't particularly gorgeous (and he's the first to admit that) but it's the fact that he plays this character that everyone loves, coupled with seeing their charming personal nature on Confidential.

It's because he plays the doctor. When he first appeared on that confidential episode so long ago now, everyone was talking about how ugly he was. I predicted right there and then that within a year people would start thinking of him the way they did David Tennant. "He's so hot!" Then he'd start winning sexiest man of the year etc. I mean, Tennant isn't particularly gorgeous (and he's the first to admit that) but it's the fact that he plays this character that everyone loves, coupled with seeing their charming personal nature on Confidential.

I have to admit, I only fancied David Tennant as the doctor, I loved his voice! but then he spoke normally and I was totally put off!!.

Yes, your right no one would look twice at him probably in the street, but it is fun tho!

I have to admit, I only fancied David Tennant as the doctor, I loved his voice! but then he spoke normally and I was totally put off!!.

Yes, your right no one would look twice at him probably in the street, but it is fun tho!

Oh I do, I love David, he's one of my faves. But he still will never quite reach Corey Feldman in my affections... :wub:

For me, David Tennant will always be my number one Doctor and bloke. But I think Matt Smith definately has something. I first saw him in Party People and thought he was cute then and so when he was announced as the Doctor, I thought he was a great choice.

Both men are not the sort I usually like i.e skinny, quirky types with funky hair, but they both have something!

And Matt looked hot :wub: on Alan Carr. JLS did nothing for me!

He is not sexy, but he is a great actor, when his lips start quivering because Idris just died and he will never get to speak to the Tardis again....... your heart just goes out to him because he is vulnerable. Flirting with River Song and the stubborn refusal to be manipulated of the Doctor just showcases his talents.

As the Doctor, Chris Eccleston was the sexiest dr, his Dr Who portrayed as more of an adult, David Tennant was best with Donna as the writer had pushed the Rose love affair too much. This version is so much more fun.

He is not sexy, but he is a great actor, when his lips start quivering because Idris just died and he will never get to speak to the Tardis again....... your heart just goes out to him because he is vulnerable. Flirting with River Song and the stubborn refusal to be manipulated of the Doctor just showcases his talents.

As the Doctor, Chris Eccleston was the sexiest dr, his Dr Who portrayed as more of an adult, David Tennant was best with Donna as the writer had pushed the Rose love affair too much. This version is so much more fun.

I agree with the whole Rose thing, that got far to boring!!

No. Just no.

My sentiments exacty!

And it's not just because I tend to prefer the ladies. I don't see what people see in him. Don't watch Doctor Who but Matt Smith was SDCG and he was awful.

Each to their own I guess. I get my pretty actor fix from Merlin instead.