The Terminator act guy from Britains Got Talent

Nick

Hi

We met Stu last thing on the Sunday and he was brilliant. He was in the process of putting everything away but he spent some time chatting to us and then put his costume on again.

What was great for us is that my son gets freaked at times by the Alien that wanders around these events. I tell him it's a bloke in costume but here he got the chance to watch Stu get ready and put on his mask.

I've seen some folk slagging Stu off in other threads but he was great and I'm really glad we got the chance to meet him and get an autograph. I'm also chuffed because we got the photo below when some random dark dude walked into shot.

269732_10150236863077883_711682882_7548862_8313424_n.jpg

Stu is a lovely guy and just likes making people smile.

He often dons his Terminator garb to do various charity events in aid of Help for Heroes and various childrens charities.

I wouldnt be suprised if the people who bad mouth him are the kind who do nothing for anyone let alone a charity.

Its easy to criticise but rarely would the critics have the guts to do it face to face. And it hacks me off when people ridicule those who cosplay - its like they resent people having fun. Sod em!

Tell you what when I first saw Stu.. I was unsure.. but after seeing him a few times and seeing what he does for charity.. he is an alright bloke!!

Stuff like that may not be everyone cup of tea.. but leave the bloke alone and if you dont like him.. dont moan in the forums!!!

He often dons his Terminator garb to do various charity events in aid of Help for Heroes and various childrens charities.

I wouldnt be suprised if the people who bad mouth him are the kind who do nothing for anyone let alone a charity.

Its easy to criticise but rarely would the critics have the guts to do it face to face. And it hacks me off when people ridicule those who cosplay - its like they resent people having fun. Sod em!

I wouldn't make such ridiculous, sweeping generalisations if I were you, I was one of the people in the other thread who said I don't like his act, maybe because I don't get it, I certainly didn't slag him off (I commented on the crotch thrusting as it was a tad off-putting every time I walked past!) but I think you should rethink your statement as I for one do a heck of a lot of fundraising for charities and very often put auctions, and other such events on in my hometown for local charities and also for the big national mobile phone company that I work for, so please try and be a bit more reasonable, thanks!

Edited by ericsdonor

Can we not turn this into an argument please? We're all entitled to our opinions, so let's just leave it at that. Thanks :D

That's what I was trying to get at, but I felt I had to reply as it really got my back up, it was so horribly general!!!

Met Stu on the Friday night preview. Had a long chat with him, he broke his Arnie impression half way through.

Was telling me how he is "out for The Hoff" and is going to drive around in the Kit car from Knight Rider til The Hoff appreciates him. He also told me about his new idea.

Road safety for kids. Apparently, he is gonna post vids up on Youtube on how to cross the road. In one video he said he gets hit but not looking properly, which causes one of his cybotic legs to come off, he then turns to camera and says "Look both ways before crossing, or you'll be looking for spare parts"

I could not stop laughing all the way through the conversation, he is a great guy and so much fun to talk to. That is the first time I've spoken to him, but I've seen him so many times before.

Over the weekend, I saw him walking around shouting "Bam, Boom" with one of his replica guns. Thought that was hilarious too. Simple things please me, but Stu is a awesome guy, and a great cosplayer.

I wouldn't make such ridiculous, sweeping generalisations if I were you, I was one of the people in the other thread who said I don't like his act, maybe because I don't get it, I certainly didn't slag him off (I commented on the crotch thrusting as it was a tad off-putting every time I walked past!) but I think you should rethink your statement as I for one do a heck of a lot of fundraising for charities and very often put auctions, and other such events on in my hometown for local charities and also for the big national mobile phone company that I work for, so please try and be a bit more reasonable, thanks!

Well if you didnt slag him off then my statement is not directed at you so why the responce??? We are entitled to opinions and thats mine.

His crotch thrusting may have been off putting to you but theres many things put me off at the cons but I deal with it because other people like it and Im very reasonable.

REREAD my statement ... It said "I wouldnt be suprised if...." It was not stating all people that bad mouthed him WERE but I was suggesting that it would come as no shock to me if it was so.

Well done with the charity work BTW. I was at the event with a charity raising group myself.

Anyway David B has stated after your post - It is a forum. Im not argueing here just clarifying things.

Edited by verem

Met Stu a few times and we had a great chat at EMS last year. He's a very nice and friendly guy. I was rushing around from one photoshoot and talk to another on Saturday so only had a brief chance to say hello, I do hope he will be at another event I go to as he's a very friendly and genuine person and those don't come often anymore these days.