Got my photo

No :no:

I am waiting on a Robert Knepper one, so I'm sure it will be here soon!!! :D

If it is from the Sunday shoot, then, you're not the only one because I have yet to receive mine, if that's any help :D

I did send the info@collectormania.com address a photo of myself (from another shoot, same pose etc) to help?

No :no:

I am waiting on a Robert Knepper one, so I'm sure it will be here soon!!! :D

If it is from the Sunday shoot, then, you're not the only one because I have yet to receive mine, if that's any help :D

I did send the info@collectormania.com address a photo of myself (from another shoot, same pose etc) to help?

Yes it is the Sunday one, I'm trying to be patient but I'm often told told it's not my strongest point!!!!!! :D

Good idea. Wrong e-mail address. You need to send it to info@showmastersonline.com

Re-sent my email to the correct address :no:

Now I remembered why I had sent it to the collectormania address:

Hi All,

Just to confirm what Evie Nitram has said we are both working on getting the photos out. The first batch will be in the post tomorrow. Please can I ask everyone who is waiting for photos to be paitent with us. At this show we didn't have the time to match all the photos up to the photo shoot description sheets like we normally do so we have had extra work to do on top of having to write out all the addresses on the envelopes.

If you left the show at the weekend and have realised that you forgot to pick up your photos from the photo distribution tables, please can you send an email to info@collectormania.com along with your address details and a picture of yourself, your details will get forwarded on to me.

Once all the photos have been posted out I will post another message here on the forum so please give us a couple of weeks to get it all done.

Last of all I would like to thank Evie Nitram for giving up her time to help me out.

Thanks

Julie

Still nothing here. Im a little worried that someone in another country can recieve their photos before someone in the UK. How is this possible? International postage is usually 7 to 14 days if you ask at the post office (depending on the location of course). If that is the case then international photos would have had to have been posted VERY soon after the con surely?

• Showmasters Admin

The photos were sent out in batches, with the second batch being posted today and tomorrow. I guess some of the international letters went out in the first few batches, and with European postage often only taking 3 or 4 days they arrived first.

Don't worry though, your photo will be with you shortly.

Anyone else waiting on the Robert Knepper photo from Sunday??

It's the only one I've ever had to have posted and I could really do with it arriving today or tomorrow as I'm off work and able to catch my postie before he bends it to within an inch of it's life!!!! :P