Tickets

DAVEEEK

• 1 month later...

I'm confused, tickets to what? If you mean the entry tickets, I've seen them on there for weeks, but when I go to the store it has new by them. The number of items in that part of the shop is 25 which is what it was last night after Dame Diana Rigg was added and hasn't had a big jump. I'm confusing myself now :(

Can you buy tickets on the door or do you need to buy in advance? x
Entry tickets can be purchased on the day. Photo shoot tickets can also be purchased at the event, provided they haven't sold out.

Both can be purchased in advance from the online shop.

Can anyone help with a question I have. If I got a late entry ticket and a photo shoot I booked is before the entry time, can I upgrade to an early ticket on the day?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

:D

Yes, no problem. Just join the pay on the day line, hand over ticket plus extra money to cash people and you're good to go.

Can anyone help with a question I have. If I got a late entry ticket and a photo shoot I booked is before the entry time, can I upgrade to an early ticket on the day?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

:D

Yes, no problem. Just join the pay on the day line, hand over ticket plus extra money to cash people and you're good to go.

Thank you!!