Well done Lara Croft

Just wanted to say how good the Lara Croft costumes were this year. I'm not always familiar with the characters some people dress as, but I know Tomb Raider well and the costumes were first-class. Not only that, but they had the facial looks too - they looked more like Lara facially than Angelina!

I agree with that. There are many costumes I don't recognise, but Lara is a videogame legend, and the girl cosplaying was fantastic. She's got the looks, and has obviously put A LOT of effort into making the costumes as faithful to the games as possible.

And a BIG well done to mini Lara. Was nice to meet you and your dad after reading your posts for so long on here!!!

Thanks for this - most kind. She had an absolute blast and everyone was very kind to her - especially the grown up Laras!

And a BIG well done to mini Lara. Was nice to meet you and your dad after reading your posts for so long on here!!!

Thanks for this - most kind. She had an absolute blast and everyone was very kind to her - especially the grown up Laras!

I love mini raider's costume - she's such a pretty and polite young lady!! her costume is so accurate aswell, I'm dead jealous of her retractable grappling hook! xD

here's some pictures that were taken of her and myself as my own variant of Underworld Lara (hope you don't mind me posting them, i'll remove them if you want me to :) )

261397_10150330223105921_658785920_10060281_8032377_n.jpg

284229_10150233070467693_669232692_7776262_8195887_n.jpg

Crikey, thank you, both of you.

Very bashful little girl stood next to me at the moment :WINCE:

It was very kind of you, Athora, to let her join in with your 'shoot - it made her weekend. Ah yes, the grapple - many an office security pass sacrificed itself for the winding mechanism.......

No problem in the pictures being up - but thanks for checking.

Edited by Starbuck's dad

I love mini raider's costume - she's such a pretty and polite young lady!! her costume is so accurate aswell, I'm dead jealous of her retractable grappling hook! xD

here's some pictures that were taken of her and myself as my own variant of Underworld Lara (hope you don't mind me posting them, i'll remove them if you want me to :) )

261397_10150330223105921_658785920_10060281_8032377_n.jpg

284229_10150233070467693_669232692_7776262_8195887_n.jpg

I didn't notice the Lara Croft impersonators when I was at the convention. Although, the Lara Croft senior (the taller one) is much hotter than Angelina Jolie in the movie. Also, the two of them dressed in well designed outfits that almost matches a lot with the original Lara Croft character.

Well Done!