Registration letters - have all been posted 28/07

Yvie

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! I'd forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder.

As I recall, I was also going to sweet talk a mod into changing your name to "12 year old"...

Tbh it could be worse than 12 year old, so feel free to sweet talk a mod as much as you want :YAHOO:

That could be arranged.

If I promise to post at least one of your letters, will you bully davidbrookes for me?

He loves it really. I was abusing him ALL day on Sportsmania Sunday and he just kept coming back for more! I think "I'm a 12 year old" or "smellypoopoohead" would be great :D

That could be arranged.

If I promise to post at least one of your letters, will you bully davidbrookes for me?

He loves it really. I was abusing him ALL day on Sportsmania Sunday and he just kept coming back for more! I think "I'm a 12 year old" or "smellypoopoohead" would be great :D

When I'm the runner for the area and the pit boss gives you permission to abuse me and asks me to do jobs for him when he was right by you I didn't have much choice! Plus it was entertainment and I didn't care so I'd prefer that than to standing around for 8 hours not talking to anyone.

If I promise to post at least one of your letters,
That will not be required as an incentive.

It wouldn't be fair to start tonight though, as looking at the clock, he was probably tucked up in bed a long time ago.

Not even my 11 year old sister goes to bed that early! The delay for replying was I was watching Torchwood, guess you think that's too adult a program for me :D

Yvie never needs permission to abuse anyone.

If I remember right she did say even if the pit boss didn't agree to it she still would anyway...

My concern is that I still need to persuade Yvie to actually post my Chevron and Hallowhedon letters when the time comes, and not to bin them :unsure:
Yours may be binned, I've been told mine will have a rude name on the envelope. Hopefully the actual letter will have my name on otherwise it could be difficult to prove it's me with any real ID...

It would be an interesting exercise in humiliation. You'd either have to change your name by deedpoll and hand over a copy of that at the registration desk, or be forced to turn up and plead at the desk "yes, I know it's not my real name, but look at me - don't I look like exactly the sort of person Yvie would call a 'smelly poophead'?!"

Not even my 11 year old sister goes to bed that early! The delay for replying was I was watching Torchwood, guess you think that's too adult a program for me :unsure:
As I understand it, you look older than you actually are. So if you look 12 then I have to assume you are younger.

Not even my 11 year old sister goes to bed that early! The delay for replying was I was watching Torchwood, guess you think that's too adult a program for me :unsure:
As I understand it, you look older than you actually are. So if you look 12 then I have to assume you are younger.

Ah that may be a misunderstanding with the bit where up until Yvie worked out who I was, she said on the forum I sounded like a 40 year old, then at Sportsmania she worked out that was me and said although I sound 40 on there I look 12. I then got accused of having a McLovin style driving licence.

It would be an interesting exercise in humiliation. You'd either have to change your name by deedpoll and hand over a copy of that at the registration desk, or be forced to turn up and plead at the desk "yes, I know it's not my real name, but look at me - don't I look like exactly the sort of person Yvie would call a 'smelly poophead'?!"

Think I'll go for the 'Don't I look exactly the sort of person Yvie would call a smellypoopoohead' approach. More likely to be accepted than a 'Yes, I have changed my name to deed poll to smellypoopoohead. My family and friends all call me that now, I've even changed my Facebook to it. Apparently work think it's a bit silly to be called Mr Poohead in front of students, but legally it's ny name so they have to' :D

Think I'll go for the 'Don't I look exactly the sort of person Yvie would call a smellypoopoohead' approach. More likely to be accepted than a 'Yes, I have changed my name to deed poll to smellypoopoohead. My family and friends all call me that now, I've even changed my Facebook to it. Apparently work think it's a bit silly to be called Mr Poohead in front of students, but legally it's ny name so they have to' :D
Other options are available to you,

Everyone looks like someone Yvie could've called a name .. mostly because she WOULD call anyone a name.
I don't want to know what I would be called :unsure:

Ah that may be a misunderstanding with the bit where up until Yvie worked out who I was, she said on the forum I sounded like a 40 year old, then at Sportsmania she worked out that was me and said although I sound 40 on there I look 12. I then got accused of having a McLovin style driving licence.

Yes. All true. That driving license is obviously a fake because you're not even old enough to use a petrol pump, never mind drive a car.

Think I'll go for the 'Don't I look exactly the sort of person Yvie would call a smellypoopoohead' approach. More likely to be accepted than a 'Yes, I have changed my name to deed poll to smellypoopoohead. My family and friends all call me that now, I've even changed my Facebook to it. Apparently work think it's a bit silly to be called Mr Poohead in front of students, but legally it's ny name so they have to' :YAHOO:

This actually made me laugh out loud in the office, I had to pretend I was coughing :YAHOO:

I like how you're hinting at working in a school when we all know you attend instead. You can't pretend you're faculty if you show up in uniform, you know ;)

Everyone looks like someone Yvie could've called a name .. mostly because she WOULD call anyone a name.

I do call people names. All the time, but not always bad ones. You're Deebee, my ME boss gets Sugardaddy among others and pretty much everyone else is Sweetheart, Princess, Trouble or Gorgeous. Princess is for the boys, natch.

I don't want to know what I would be called :crying:

Your boy, Mr Photoshoot, has already penned your moniker. You're Milk Tray Man :YAHOO:

He also came up with mine, PGKO, and lord knows how many others that I'm not aware of!

Edited by Yvie

Oh no fair i still dont have mine!!! If it dont come tomorrow, should i be worried? xx
No, post can take a few days.

Even with the worst scenario of it not arrivng, all you will need to do is take your e-mailed confirmation order to the event, and you will be able to register.

Oh no fair i still dont have mine!!! If it dont come tomorrow, should i be worried? xx
No, post can take a few days.

Even with the worst scenario of it not arrivng, all you will need to do is take your e-mailed confirmation order to the event, and you will be able to register.

... and photo ID :o